Kiddorism

Anne Freitas complete package

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Pantless group hug for reconciliation. I'll go first.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
The comments Jenner made had me immediately think she was questioning the sexuality of men who like really muscular women. And if that's the case, I consider that a form of trolling. It could also be just as bad as people commenting on Paarke's WYHI threads in a distasteful manner but the main problem is that the insinuation was made in the female bodybuilding section and not the "do you find this attractive?" sub forum.

No need to go all over the board questioning people's sexual attraction. Some might find my paused squat videos sexy... Don't come in that thread and shit on my parade! If I post it in the "does my ass look fat when I deadlift?" section, question all those that say yes. Actually, don't...

Let the comments be about the quality of her physique and what she's trying to achieve, not whether the people who find her attractive weird you out.

So everyone is clear, no one pissed me off in this thread. I did wince a bit reading the conversation though...

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
When she (Anne) softens up (not in contest/shoot shape) she can be kinda hot. Nobody looks all that hot 1-2days out My wife is not quite as big as Anne, lol, but she looks her best 5-6wks out then starts becoming less attractive during the deepest part of prep. I do think we should be above the "eeeew" factor at a board like this but I get it and it doesn't bother me if someone who doesn't compete looks at my wife and says "no thanks" when she's show ready.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I'm going to chime in b/c my wife is a large woman... hell larger then most and I'd argue larger then damn near all the women on here and she's sexy as hell.

Your wife (with all due respect) is MUCH sexier and a helluva lot more feminine than the subject matter in this case.

I hope you didn't take offense to my comment.

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Call me an old-fashioned angry white guy but, if the choice was between Freitas and Jenner, I'd choose Jenner.

Enasni

Enasni

TID Lady Member
Feb 10, 2014
I'd be in for watching TA take her on...
On another note, does her trainer synthol his bis? His arms seem weird. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458747116.205486.jpg

MARTY313

MARTY313

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2012
Haha! ^^. I thought the same thing when I saw that part.

D

Divorce

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2011
Call me an old-fashioned angry white guy but, if the choice was between Freitas and Jenner, I'd choose Jenner.

as Would I. she just put her foot in it, honest mistake though.

Seeker

Seeker

Dec 30, 2011
There are some serious bodybuilding athletes out of Brazil. They take their training seriously down there. And Synthol. Lol lots of Synthol down there amongst the poor neighborhoods

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.