1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Yes, and the sooner you go on with your life the better

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I could actually give a fvck less what you think. But believe it or not there are female bodybuilders on this board and they should not have to put up with shit like this from an insecure mod.

well, not sure where all this anger is coming from...BUT, don't hit me up again when you guys split up to be friends...because now that seems to have been a pussy move....

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
well, not sure where all this anger is coming from...BUT, don't hit me up again when you guys split up to be friends...because now that seems to have been a pussy move....

The pussy move was you stalking us and reading our PMs.

fattytophatty

fattytophatty

TID Lady Member
Dec 26, 2014
did I say I cared....I said nothing about the work put into it...that's obviously respected...I can ask a question...if someone wants to answer it, they can...if not, my life will go on.

Then accept the answers as they are and move on.

R

Ruger72

Sep 4, 2014
In the most respectful way I can put it... As a red blooded American man I would try to find her softer side. But I doubt she would let me, I am probably too out of shape for her taste.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Why does every thread have to turn into a stupid argument? In the words of that great orator, Rodney King;
"Can't we all just get along?"

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
no shit, have no clue where this attack is coming from but....it needs to calm the fuuk down

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.