Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

animal stak +animal m-stak + APE log

D

davido124

Aug 1, 2012
Im gonna be just submitting this log for about a 3-4 week span to help keep track of my own gains for anyone who is interested in these supps.

Taking 1 bottle of Animal Stak
1 bottle of Animal M stak
and one bottle of APE.

ill post starting weight tmrw.

Supporting supps with it i take:

Fast Fuel-pre workout
Six star creatine x3- post workout
Super advanced whey protein- post workout

Took all 3 supps today pre workout as well as fast fuel and it felt UNREAL. The rush was insane. Endurance wise i lifted for an hour and half before i felt even the slightest bit of exhaustion. I did back however did not get the chance to deadlift so i cant post numbers. I do normally do about 205 x 5. so well see how it goes next week time on supps. Ill post starting weight tmrw and how it goes then as well.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Can you tell me about what you're taking? What is ape?

D

davido124

Aug 1, 2012
Its short for Alpha Performance Enhancer. It is a natural test booster. Ive read alot of good things about it and it was recommended to me from a friend. So im giving it a shot with both animal products.

D

davido124

Aug 1, 2012
heres day 2.
starting weight is 185.5

did bis and tris.

5 sets bicep curls 50 x 6.
5 sets preacher 90 x 6.
5 sets hammer 40 x 6
5 sets of seated incline curls 30 x 12
3 sets cable curls 50 x 5
triceps

skull crushers 5 sets 80 x 5 (supersetted with close grip press till failure)
close grip bench press 5 sets 135 x 5
2 sets of dips
5 sets tricep pushdown 90 (at my gym) x5

overall i can allready tell you these supps are unreal. Its like when it hits you are focused and ready to lift. You can feel the muscle strain as you do each rep and you can focus in on really targeting it. That alpha feeling from the APE i THINK im starting to feel it lol idk if thats mental cause im so determined and focused. I feel so strong and like everyone is just staring at me. So far very happy. They put you in a zone and kind of just in the mode to lift. Strength wise its hard to tell on arms but i normally struggle with curling 50s and i was bangin out 6 rep sets easily. Gonna try 55 next time. All weights that i normally do and struggle with were not as hard so we will see next time. Im gonna post before and after pics at the end of the 3 or 4 weeks.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic