Members
Latest Member
Imsprod1
What's New?

animal pak

D

damoonz63

May 17, 2012
man, waht is up with this stuff? i'm feeling pretty ignorant that its been around since the early eighties and this is the first time i've tried it. my nrg levels are through the roof and my appitite is in-freeking-satiable. the first part is great. i've probably been short on a whole shopping list of v/m, but i've been down that road before and the sups i took then didn't have any where near as profound effect on me as this stuff does. i could do without the appitite though. i need to cut bf right now and along those lines i'm running light on the k/cals so its been a bitch keeping the cals down with this stuff ripping through me. so what gives? what makes animal pak so killer?

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
I have bought a can of animal pack before, the multivitamins, and never experienced a energy boost.

D

damoonz63

May 17, 2012
its the only thing i've added. after my w/o today i was wiped. figured today was the day to get a can. wammo--don't know. haven't changed anything else

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
I've never seen a difference between it and any other decent multi.

D

damoonz63

May 17, 2012
interesting you should ask, its not neon, but sorta a bright, light yellow. its different to a point i noticed last time i took a piss.

D

damoonz63

May 17, 2012
maybe its just all in my head. plenty of room for it. not much else up there

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
If so it just means he has enough B vits in his system and excreted the excess.

exactly, people are always impressed by the super bright yellow piss! But the packs are really a waste of money. I just buy
vitamin C, 1 gram 3 times a day
b complex, 50mcg twice a day

Before bed
ZMA (highly absorbed zinc and magnesium) very worthwhile supp to use.
400 iu's vitamin D

The rest, I don't really see the need to supplement. And done this way, it will cost you way less.

D

damoonz63

May 17, 2012
vitamin C, 1 gram 3 times a day
b complex, 50mcg twice a day

Before bed
ZMA (highly absorbed zinc and magnesium) very worthwhile supp to use.
400 iu's vitamin D

i like that idea. i used to use the zinc/magneseum stack a long time ago with calcium. like 4:2:1 calcium/ magnesium/zinc ratio. think i'm gonna use up this can and go another direction. my body did use the b vits. on hard training days my piss was normal. thanks for the advices

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
The original animal paks back in the day, when they came in a ziplock bag were the shit. The ones now, they took all the good stuff out of them, but I still use them for a multi vitamin. Im using the animal cuts too right now..makes me pee alot.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic