Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Androderm patch

L

Lifter

Sep 15, 2010
My endocrinologist finally put me on the Androderm Patch today. He says in 2months he will have me do some blood work to recheck my Test levels. If they are still low he will either up the dose or put me on injections. My question is how afective are these Patches? Am I gonna notice a diffrence in my test levels? the bad thing is i just went back on cycle 2wks ago 600mg TestE and 600Mg of Eq per week and some Var. I guess im just gonna have to end my cycle and start over when blood work is done. Can some one let me know about these Androderm patches they are 2.5. thanks guys.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
Why bother? Fuck ending your cycle. Cancel your appt's. What do you want to know about the patches? They're intended to bring you T levels up to normal levels. Sounds like your rocking good running 6 and 6 with the test and eq?

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
patch is a waste of time and money. whats it going to get you to 800 if your lucky and thats probably best case scenario. Dont waste your time.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
It is really your call with the cycle and how you want to run your life and these patches. Honestly I hate patches, they work for some, and others they don't. Same with androgel, it works for some, and others they don't. But the patches, and low dosage injections are just your 'PCT" till the next cycle starts. They just put you in the normal range of blood testing making up for being deficient in testosterone. I personally like the injections better, don't have to worry about transferring anything to the wife or kids, and I can do that once or twice a week, and I know I'm getting the dosage my body needs.

My endocrinologist finally put me on the Androderm Patch today. He says in 2months he will have me do some blood work to recheck my Test levels. If they are still low he will either up the dose or put me on injections. My question is how afective are these Patches? Am I gonna notice a diffrence in my test levels? the bad thing is i just went back on cycle 2wks ago 600mg TestE and 600Mg of Eq per week and some Var. I guess im just gonna have to end my cycle and start over when blood work is done. Can some one let me know about these Androderm patches they are 2.5. thanks guys.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
patch is a waste of time and money. whats it going to get you to 800 if your lucky and thats probably best case scenario. Dont waste your time.

Crow why do some endo's steer people to patches and gels versus injections? I can make suppositions but I'm curious what the real answer might be.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic