arnold

Sep 9, 2010
This is the last cycle that Andreas Munzer took before he died

Weeks 1-10
ephedrine
aspirin
clenbuterol
valium
captagon-- scheduled 1 drug in the US, meaning no legitimate medical use-- it is an amphetamine-type stimulant--
cytomel

Weeks 1-5
500mg daily of test enanthate
152mg daily of parabolan
150mg daily of dianabol
150mg daily of halotestin
20 IU daily of HGH
20 IU daily of Insulin

Weeks 6-8
300mg daily of masteron
152mg daily of parabolan
250mg daily of winstrol tabs
150mg daily of halotestin
50mg daily of winstrol inj
24 IU daily of HGH

Weeks 9-10
200mg daily of masteron
100mg daily of winny inj
200mg daily of halotestin
400mg daily of winny tabs
24 IU daily of HGH
Insulin daily
IGF-1 daily

Days 1-3 leading up to show
aldactone, lasix

THAT IS A CRAZY CYCLE-- The orals are insanse! With that much HGH, Andreas Munzer must have looked like Frankestein-- I guess this gives us a idea of what some pros cycles look like.

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
I have seen this b4 but do not remember the hgh being so high, however wasn't it the diuretics that killed him?

Hawk

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
He actually died from internal bleeding. Something happened with his stomach if I remember correctly.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
Wow that dose of winny is unheard of. Never in my life did I ever think I'd see a dose that high. Holy shit.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
If I remember right I thought it was do to complete cortisol supression, using a potent cortisol blocker. Duno for sure though, and yea the diuretics as well.

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
not for nothing but that cycle is very stupid.. first off.. who does a long esther DAILY?? who uses enanthate precontest? no sust or prop? people usually run prop then drop it 3-4 weeks out.... and is that to mean that at 6 weeks he drops test? enanthate is barely working by week 6 then he just stops? why the hell would anyone do that? that cycle would totally shut him down assuming he wasnt hard shut already.. ya he was shredded but i sure hope that isnt an accurate cycle

Last edited:
Deacon

Deacon

Old School Meso Vet
Oct 29, 2010
he actually died from a genetic stomach ailment that led to him bleeding internally to death - and I have seen other supposed versions of this cycle some with even more drugs included - either way it was crazy

Deacon

Deacon

Old School Meso Vet
Oct 29, 2010
not for nothing but that cycle is very stupid.. first off.. who does a long esther DAILY?? who uses enanthate precontest? no sust or prop? people usually run prop then drop it 3-4 weeks out.... and is that to mean that at 6 weeks he drops test? enanthate is barely working by week 6 then he just stops? why the hell would anyone do that? that cycle would totally shut him down assuming he wasnt hard shut already.. ya he was shredded but i sure hope that isnt an accurate cycle

what you need to understand is that he was never off cycle - so in his mind the choice of drugs was not very important as far as ester and definately he was not worried about shut down - when you are on cycle all year for years on end you take whatever works for you best

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
what you need to understand is that he was never off cycle - so in his mind the choice of drugs was not very important as far as ester and definately he was not worried about shut down - when you are on cycle all year for years on end you take whatever works for you best

well most are on year round.. there is still no sense in taking a long ester every day or removing test from your body when you clearly arent making it.. that surely has to be counter productive and at the very VERY least i hope he was single because a man on with no test and on that many chemicals will NOT be a functioning one with a woman lol

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
well most are on year round.. there is still no sense in taking a long ester every day or removing test from your body when you clearly arent making it.. that surely has to be counter productive and at the very VERY least i hope he was single because a man on with no test and on that many chemicals will NOT be a functioning one with a woman lol

People run cycles without test all the time. I could go into a million different scenarios. Check it out, sadie.

As far as long esters everyday, he obviously had a certain mg of test he wanted to shoot per week. Lets say he had 250mg/ml test. That would be 14mLs/week. Probably a personal preference thing to shoot 2mL/day.

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
People run cycles without test all the time. I could go into a million different scenarios. Check it out, sadie.

As far as long esters everyday, he obviously had a certain mg of test he wanted to shoot per week. Lets say he had 250mg/ml test. That would be 14mLs/week. Probably a personal preference thing to shoot 2mL/day.
oh i know they do .. i think they are nuts too lol test imo really REALLY should be the base to any cycle.. just my opinion

ya i guess the volume is an issue.. a friend of mine was doing 8 IM and 4 subq shots A DAY precomp.. i guess you have to get the volume in there somehow..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic