Latest Member
Kiddorism

Anderson Silva VS Belfort

M

muaythaifighter

Jan 21, 2011
Sliva or Belfort.
Reason and why....

Silva on my end...even tho i ALWAYS root for the underdog esp if the champ has been on top for so long plus if he has a shitty class and no respect for others...

But sliva has this one..i think he will embarrass belfort..cuz they use to be training partners of Black house..and ....from what i hear..belfort use to get a beating from silva......

G

GOAL200

Jan 15, 2011
I give Silva the upper hand but he better not showboat and keep his hands low against Vitor. That would be a mistake.

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
Im going with belfort just because he's the under dog. Also if silva wipped his ass in training that just gives belfort more of a reason to win. I normally dont order the silva fights but this one i will.

M

muaythaifighter

Jan 21, 2011
Yea..i usually root for the underdog....but this underdog may not be able to get on top..
BJJ wise...Silva has an advantage. Striking technique... Silva..
Belfort has super fast hands.......i hope he surprises me..

G

GOAL200

Jan 15, 2011
PLus Vitor hasn't fought in a while due to injury...not sure I would want my reintroduction to NHB to be against Anderson Silva!!

M

muaythaifighter

Jan 21, 2011
PLus Vitor hasn't fought in a while due to injury...not sure I would want my reintroduction to NHB to be against Anderson Silva!!

VERY TRUE.....at least get a few med talented name to jump on and build that confidence back up...to fight silva right off the bat is going to be a bit risky..Unless he is planing his retirement and wants to fight a big name with a big pay day.
Anyone knows the payout?

Spectrum

Spectrum

Dec 16, 2010
Front kick knockout ? I didn't know anybody actually used that technique in a real fight.

M

muaythaifighter

Jan 21, 2011
Front kick knockout ? I didn't know anybody actually used that technique in a real fight.

HAHAHA...yea...now a days the muay thai you see is a water down version of Muay Boran which uses alot of those funky techniques....

M

muaythaifighter

Jan 21, 2011
BUT>................................Steven Segal said he taught Silva that move..LOL....ok..Segal is a Akido master....but seriously.....come on...its mma... he got choked out by one of his stunt man durring a beef on set or something like that...not once..twice..

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Hey, Silva was just "Out for Justice" LOL Segal taking credit for that is some funny comic book stuff. They both said they were practicing that specific kick for this fight.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic