pbtom
What's New?

And yet another surgery

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Damn LG, that some serious bike rash. New scars will look cool and all, but did you have to do it this way? LOL

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Damn LG, that some serious bike rash. New scars will look cool and all, but did you have to do it this way? LOL
There are soo many loose and jagged rocks on some of the trails in the desert that one slip of the tire like this could plummet you a great distance, I of course collected my bike and announced how "fine, I am just fine" I was and rode out of there, by the time we got back to the truck my arm/elbow looked like a real life Popeye, wifey made me go straight to ER, they scooted me right past all the sissies with hangnails and did some scanning;)
They cut and dug around in there and added a few more screws here and there and Voila here I am...lol Sheesh.
I did however purchase a matching set of his and hers skateboards to jump on in a few weeks:D
I also acquired elbow and knee pads for this segment of my life though.............lol stay tuned, give me a thumbs up, subscribe and hit the notifications bell:D
Cheers

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Fuck sakes man, your supposed to keep the bike on the trail, or in your lane.... lol were you absent that day in biking school....

“Runs and hide in closet”

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Gonna be a good looking scar. Haha..

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Wow man....you need to take up something safer....like needle point ;)

Hope you get better soon. You got me feeling like I am writing out one of these responses every few months.

Get well soon and heal up man!

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
There are soo many loose and jagged rocks on some of the trails in the desert that one slip of the tire like this could plummet you a great distance, I of course collected my bike and announced how "fine, I am just fine" I was and rode out of there, by the time we got back to the truck my arm/elbow looked like a real life Popeye, wifey made me go straight to ER, they scooted me right past all the sissies with hangnails and did some scanning;)
They cut and dug around in there and added a few more screws here and there and Voila here I am...lol Sheesh.
I did however purchase a matching set of his and hers skateboards to jump on in a few weeks:D
I also acquired elbow and knee pads for this segment of my life though.............lol stay tuned, give me a thumbs up, subscribe and hit the notifications bell:D
Cheers

1) gonna resist asking any obvious questions about elbow and knee pads ... if only so LK can jump all over that one.
2) keep us updated on how you and all your surgical hardware fare with TSA the next time you fly somewhere inside an airplane.
3) have you thought about surfing in shark-infested waters yet?

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
This is for LK as he knowI cannot possibly keep from beating the shit out of myself
One thing I have learned a long time ago is you are killing yourself laying around on the couch eating chips, drinking and jerking off. Hahah
Might as well kill yourself living a life filled with adventure and crazy assed menories
I will rebound from this in a few more weeks and in the meantime will crank out on ny little skinny legs and get some sun while deciding of I should buy a procharger or a whipple for the Silverado 6.2
Lesson for today do NOT take your mountain bike to the top of Cupcake mountain and ride it off a cliff
cheers

Take a look at the study I just posted about GH preventing muscle atrophy/weakness post-surgery. I also have some stuff about nandrolone deconate and rehab after injury plus the use of IGF1-Lr3 to speed up recover. Good luck Bro! I just joined you, looks like I will have yet another knee surgery this time ACL.

M

mdmusclemachine

VIP Member
Feb 8, 2012
Damn that sucks man. I have had some staples like that recently also Kidney Transplant They come out in like 2-3 weeks I hope you recover fat brother

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Crazy Fooker!

Look at the bright side bro you've been banged up quite a bit but at least you didn't break your fucking neck or some serious shit like that.

Keep on truckin brother, we only go around once right?

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
Damn Dude, you need to be nicer to yourself lol.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Crazy Fooker!

Look at the bright side bro you've been banged up quite a bit but at least you didn't break your fucking neck or some serious shit like that.

Keep on truckin brother, we only go around once right?

Haha you missed the broken neck?....that was between each one of the shoulders fused 5, 6 and 7 together

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic