Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Anavar

Justsaber

Justsaber

Oct 4, 2019
Hey everyone first timer here and new to the forum. I just needed a little advice from anyone willing to answer. So I broke my arm and basically lost my motivation to keep working out and I gained a bunch of weight and fat. I weighed 160 lbs 5’8 and hovered around 15% body fat now I am at about 170 lbs and I have a belly and no definition left. I am getting back in to working out and thinking about doing a stand-alone anavar cycle to help speed me back to where I was I have always been natty and heard a lot of mixed info about anavar so my question is will the anavar be worth taking with a clean diet and working out plenty?

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Coming off an injury or coming back to the gym after significant time off is not a time to take steroids.

Those gains are easily made back.

There may be many other reasons why your plan isn’t good. The above is a blanket statement that applies to everyone.

Justsaber

Justsaber

Oct 4, 2019
ya Your probably right. I just miss looking the way I did maybe a short cut isn’t the best option thanks for the reply

Justsaber

Justsaber

Oct 4, 2019
thanks for the reply and I will keep at it hopefully I will be back to where I was within the year.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
You can get back to where you were and even better with a solid diet and consistent training in 8 to 12 weeks.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
ya Your probably right. I just miss looking the way I did maybe a short cut isn’t the best option thanks for the reply
What you need is some methyltest my friend.

Bigmuscle

Bigmuscle

Sep 11, 2018
Or you can have some hormones to speed up your rehabilitation, I heard hygetropin is working well

Justsaber

Justsaber

Oct 4, 2019
damn I have been non stop reading about hygetropin seems like just what I need thanks for the advice time to see if I can get my hands on some.

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
depends if you're serious or not about working out. I ran several var only cycles and had really good results at 60mgs a day. I wasn't lean to begin with but it did tighten me up a bit. my workouts were intense and consistent. Got a bunch stronger too. It'll ruin your cholesterol but it'll recover a couple months after you quit the var.

Justsaber

Justsaber

Oct 4, 2019
how much of the strength did you regain after coming off? I am very serious about how I work out I am on 2 days right now cardio in the am weight training in the pm and nasty but effective diet. I had a promixal Hubris break and I couldn’t lift so it sent me in to a bit of a depressive state so I was totally out of shape but I have regained a good bit of strength dead’s are about 440 benching is at 225 so I am getting there slowly. I just want to find something I can add in that will keep the gains coming and get me closer to being better then I was before.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic