Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Anavar

B

Bogey

Oct 13, 2019
Just get back to training, no gear. An anavar only cycle is a waste, unless you're a female. Best of luck

Why would you say Anavar is a waste??? It’s far from that, at 50mg a day your going to have awesome results! Especially for a first time user! I think that’s a great one to start at, with low side effects to go a long with it!

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
If you're going to run anavar, I wouldn't run it by itself. At least add some test to the cycle.. You should get very good results, strength gain, slow muscle growth. Diet should be good too.. Just my opinion!

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Agreed, well said IM.

JustSaber, your body naturally makes test, and it’s necessary for normal body functions. You need to replace it because despite Anavar being a mild compound, it will still shut you down.
A light dose of Test in conjunction with Anavar will produce exponentially better results rather than Var alone.
If you're going to run anavar, I wouldn't run it by itself. At least add some test to the cycle.. You should get very good results, strength gain, slow muscle growth. Diet should be good too.. Just my opinion!

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
There are some guys here giving you good advice.

1) post broken bones or tendon or joint injury avoid aas if your not already a regular user.
Why?
You will have a radical spike in muscle performance. You should suddenly be able to lift more then usual and your bone may not be healed to sufficiently support the weight.
Alternative?
Hgh, mk677, ghrp peptides, these will assist in recovery and fat loss with out an androgenic strength spike AND will aid in finalizing the bones healing.

2) the vast majority of steroids should be taken with at least a trt base of test.
Why?
A great deal of potential side effects can and will occur when an outside androgen shuts down your natural hormone production and homeostasis. To avoid this we supply the body with at least a close to regular level of testosterone so that when you natural testosterone goes away from the oral compound your body's homeostasis is maintained and potential sexual side effects are avoided.

3) light anavar cycles are seen by some as useless. However, many users feel compounds like anavar or tbol while mild and limited in results have a great risk to reward ratio. This is a highly subjective thing. There is no way to know for sure unless you try it yourself. However for the goals you stated all other things not withstanding a trt / var cycle would be sufficient.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic