Anavar

bgptbull81

bgptbull81

MuscleHead
Aug 26, 2010
Pharmaceutical Name: Oxandrolone (OXA)
Chemical Structure: 5 alpha-androstan-2-oxa-17 alpha-methyl-17 beta-ol-3-one
Molecular Weight Of Base: 306.4442

Anavar is a relatively weak and expensive steroid, however it is much safer than most. For these reasons, it is popular in the medical community over the more harsh alternatives. It is used medically for HIV, cancer, and hepatitis related wasting. It is also used in the treatment of osteoporosis in both men and women.

Anavar (Oxandrolone) was introduced in 1964, and became popular among athletes who preferred using it over the more harsh alternative, dianabol. Anavar production was halted in 1989, but with more interest in the medical community, has restarted in 1995.

Anavar causes little or no virilization properties, which makes it attractive to female athletes. It also does not aromatize. So aside from being safe, it doesn't produce estrogen which prevents it from causing water retention and the more serious estrogen related side effect of gynecomastia.

Anavar has little effect on the body's natural production of hormones. The suppression of Gonadotropin releasing hormone is not noted with its use. That said, gains made on anavar can easily be maintained post cycle. Therefore, the use of ancillary drugs post cycle such as clomid or nolvadex were not required. There is a low, but strong binding to the androgen receptor caused by anavar, resulting in small, but retainable gains. Rarely are doses of anavar higher than 20 mg used on a daily basis. As a result of these low doses, gains and side effects are minor, albeit easy to maintain post cycle. For better results, another steroid may be more suitable, leaving anavar to the medical community. That said, anavar may still be used for those looking to make increases in speed and strength without making increases in muscle size.

SIDE EFFECTS

Since anavar is a 17-alpha-alkylated steroid, it has hepa-toxicity properties, but not to the extent of other steroids in the same class such as dianabol, halotestin or anadrol. Other side effects include headaches, loss of libido, diarrhea and dizziness.

STACKING AND USE

Anavar should be stacked with a highly androgenic compound. This can be included in a mass building stack or an injectable steroid to add a little extra boost, or in conjunction with a non-estrogenic compound. Since anavar has a low propensity for side effects, it can be used to boost other steroid gains. 0.125 mg of anavar can be used daily per pound of body weight. Men should opt for closer to 0.2 mg per pound, with women seeking 0.8 mg (per pound per day in both cases).

4g63mark

4g63mark

Jan 26, 2013
I finished my PCT about a month ago. How soon could I get on Anavar by itself with no other accompanied compounds? Obviously I would be including liver support along with it.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I finished my PCT about a month ago. How soon could I get on Anavar by itself with no other accompanied compounds? Obviously I would be including liver support along with it.

What kind of cycle did you do?

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013

Anavar may be weak but will still shut you down so a var only cycle is not smart....

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Why would you run Anavar alone? It's very mild and mega expensive to run alone

Johnny Test

Johnny Test

Oct 29, 2013
Question: I was asked this and I do not know I think I do but figure would ask here on this.

While dieting the person is say about 20% BF they used to compete and all. He then has had kids married whole nine yards. He wants to start diet but asked if it would help to take Anavar to start. I told him no cause his BF was so high and like winstrol think it works best at a low bf. Now I am no guru so figure would ask if that's rite!

He eventually wants to compete again but his main thing is to lose weight, muscle gain n harden up lol typical rite

He does know he needs to put in the work and eat right as he knows how to do that but since he wants to run RX var I assumed that's why he asked due to the cost

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Question: I was asked this and I do not know I think I do but figure would ask here on this.

While dieting the person is say about 20% BF they used to compete and all. He then has had kids married whole nine yards. He wants to start diet but asked if it would help to take Anavar to start. I told him no cause his BF was so high and like winstrol think it works best at a low bf. Now I am no guru so figure would ask if that's rite!

He eventually wants to compete again but his main thing is to lose weight, muscle gain n harden up lol typical rite

He does know he needs to put in the work and eat right as he knows how to do that but since he wants to run RX var I assumed that's why he asked due to the cost

Var doesn't aromatize and thus should have no negative effect at a higher bf%. But still, don't run var alone. It should be paired with an androgen.And it's the androgen that is better off having the lower bf%.

Johnny Test

Johnny Test

Oct 29, 2013
Var doesn't aromatize and thus should have no negative effect at a higher bf%. But still, don't run var alone. It should be paired with an androgen.And it's the androgen that is better off having the lower bf%.

Ah yes I should of mentioned that he will be takking androgen with that I forgot to say that cause was concerned on the var mainly. Thanks GS appreciate that as will be noted and used

John

H

Helen honey

Jun 2, 2014
Hey guys is heart burn a side affect of anavar , feel like I'm having a Herat attack!

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Not good to use var alone. Just adding to what's already said

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic