What's New?

Stacking Anavar with Tren for strength?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Hey HA, good to see you!

I've run tren with var a bunch of times, and they do very well together. I've never noticed the benefits that you listed there, but it certainly didn't hurt. The two together do great things for the aesthetics to your physique. Nice and hard with good vascularity.

Var doesn't give me heartburn, but it makes me fart. Or, I should say, it makes me fart more than normal....

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
So I got stuck with some anavar (since the guy I ordered it for stiffed me), and I'm getting ready to start a Tren run this week.
I've heard that Var is good to run with Tren because it can improve collegen and elastin that the rapid strength increase provided by Tren can damage.
Anybody have any experience stacking the two?
Any insight to this claim?
It has definitely sparked my curiosity...

This is my favorite stack. Excellent strength gains, just be careful not to over do it. You'll notice the weights that you were once struggling, will now nearly become like warm ups. Just take things slow and steady though. Additionally, body recomp is amazing.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
My first pin was yesterday. 200mgs Tren ace, 100mgs Sust, and I took 25mgs Var every 8 hours. It will roughly average out to 600 Tren/300 Test EW and 50-75mgs Var ED.
I'm pinning EOD so those numbers aren't exact from week to week

Reactions: 5.0
HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Hey HA, good to see you!

I've run tren with var a bunch of times, and they do very well together. I've never noticed the benefits that you listed there, but it certainly didn't hurt. The two together do great things for the aesthetics to your physique. Nice and hard with good vascularity.

Var doesn't give me heartburn, but it makes me fart. Or, I should say, it makes me fart more than normal....

Hey brother. How you been?
Yeah I fart a lot normally. Between the protein, eggs, and steak I eat so regularly I'm always gassy. I'm ok with that. Lol

Vikingquest

Vikingquest

Dec 30, 2013
Tren heartburn is ridiculous. The acid reflux is worse. Not sure why it happens. I have thoughts of liver issues but no evidence of such.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Just switched this morning to tren A from Primo for an 8 week run:D
With 40-60mg of var pd of course:p
Gonna get some pics for my website with wifey so gonna be super ripped

jezjzzor085

jezjzzor085

Jan 4, 2014
Wouldn't never take any of your shit.
90% of all your bodybuilding forums are completely useless for me.
And people I can't look for as a friend because I continue with my own useless movements without any results.
I shit on alcohol, on cigarettes, since 5 years
And I don't need any substitutes or other drugs to manage my life

Sorry if I heart someone's feelings
But it's your body and I am in the completely wrong forum

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Wouldn't never take any of your shit.
90% of all your bodybuilding forums are completely useless for me.
And people I can't look for as a friend because I continue with my own useless movements without any results.
I shit on alcohol, on cigarettes, since 5 years
And I don't need any substitutes or other drugs to manage my life

Sorry if I heart someone's feelings
But it's your body and I am in the completely wrong forum

Lmao and he's back

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic