Members
Latest Member
Vegasguy
What's New?

Anavar vs. Winstrol

zackrock

zackrock

Sep 8, 2010
Are of these drugs effective mass builders when stacked or would you just use them in cutting cycles. I am kind of put off by the Joint pain associated with winstrol. Which do you guys prefer and why? The old anavar vs winstrol controversy.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
winstrol is about 2x as strong as anavar in my hands. Joint pain from Winstrol is not an attractive attribute. I've mixed the 2 with good results. Small doses of Winstrol used with Nolvadex seems to be tolerable as far as joint pain. That's a Brit trick.

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
I would go with var either to cut or bulk. It is an amazing AAS and had properties no other oral has.

Hawk

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
38 and look better than when I was 18!

Hawk

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Var is MUCH more expensive than Winny, but IMO is a much better drug. No joint pain and it works really well at enhancing gains you get from other drugs. You can run it at more than 60mg ED and get little to no side effects and solid gains. You won't gain much muscle at all strictly from Var but you could use it to bulk in conjunction with Test and maybe Deca or something to help control the water a little bit. It's a great addition to almost any cycle if you can afford it.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
What everyone else said, Var imo if you use enuff gives just as much strength gains as the W without the possibility of tendon problems as well as joint problems.

Not nearly as nasty to the liver either as the W.

peace.

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
i agree with everyone i like var... ya u gotta use in higher dosages can be expensive but that is the only con about the product.... u get really good strength gains... u can put on.... 3-7lbs of muscle good quality muscle since u can run for 1-10wks if u need since it is soo mild

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Should know in about 6 weeks. Starting a cycle in two weeks and will be running high dose anavar with it. I've run winny before and at the dose I needed to really feel it, it had me feelin' like an 80yr old arthritic man. Loved the strength gains, but couldn't use them because of the joint pain. Hence the selection of anavar as my oral of choice this cycle.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Var, IMO, is overrated. It's a bit like halo... because it's so expensive, people see it as some magic exotic compound. It's great for it's lack of sides and I like the solid strength gains, but I don't think it's 3-5X premium over winny or other compounds is necessarily justified.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Var, IMO, is overrated. It's a bit like halo... because it's so expensive, people see it as some magic exotic compound. It's great for it's lack of sides and I like the solid strength gains, but I don't think it's 3-5X premium over winny or other compounds is necessarily justified.

Have you used it at a dose more than 80mg ED? That's the sweet spot for me....80-100mg ED for about 6 weeks. And I don't think 3-5x as GOOD as winny, but the sore joints side effect is enough to make some people think so. If winny did not dry up joints but retained all it's other qualities, it would easily be the most widely used steroid available. Strength gains at higher doses of Winny are unmatched IMO.

J

jute

Dec 22, 2010
Id take winny any day.. I get ZERO joint pain from running it.. Grow like a weed and get very strong.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic