Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Anavar twice a day?

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
The ratio has nothing to do with side effects, deca has high anabolic low androgenic ratio which is another one I dont understand why women dont use with the added joint relief.

Keep in mind safest meant for men, virilization isnt safe for some women. Ive seen women get male pattern baldness from dht derived gear like var, strol, and primo and somebof those women were never warned about the so called safe gear.

Drol is used for burn victims, men, women, and children in the proper dosage. Drol is one of the best for RBC for strength athletes. Just like with any gear, you have to see how your body responds. Ive seen people that were nonresponders to dbol. Start low, keep logs, and compare. Your dna, blood type, diet and stats all play a role.

Im willing to bet that the water retention alone from drol will blow var away mg for mg. Var was great for strength in men who already were retaining alot of water. Ive never seen a guy say im only on Var its amazing, i have heard that on drol or even sdrol.

REALLY? so a woman taking test will see no difference in side effects vs taking anavar? WOW, woman don't take deca or a therapeutic dose of deca because they don't want to turn into a man because even though it is more anabolic than androgenic it is far to androgenic for females to avoid the male characteristics if the dose is high enough for a result. I hope your not giving steroid advice to woman...………..

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Anavar is the "safest" steroid for women by far followed by low dose primobolan,
safest being in the form of less virilization.
A female using anadrol or dbol would be setting themselves up for disaster as far as "manly" side effects go.
Any female I cared of about even remotely would be allowed low dose var and gh primarily AFTER they had committed to the lifestyle for a few years and was ready to take it to another level.
Some take low dose winny as well but it is an easy one to get sides from if you are pre-disposed to them.

Take time do research, ask questions and be VERY careful where you get advice from and more careful as to whos you take.

Even with anavar you take a risk of virilization, if you buy the ticket.............you take the ride, don't make your decision lightly

awesome post with sound advice, glad a well respected vet set the record straight

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
REALLY? so a woman taking test will see no difference in side effects vs taking anavar? WOW, woman don't take deca or a therapeutic dose of deca because they don't want to turn into a man because even though it is more anabolic than androgenic it is far to androgenic for females to avoid the male characteristics if the dose is high enough for a result. I hope your not giving steroid advice to woman...………..
Wtf is going on at TID, I'm gone awhile and everyone with a brain disappears. The androgenic ratio of Deca is only 37!!! Test is 100 and no one is even talking about test. Deca is a nandrolone and Anavar is derived from DHT!! How about a nice hot cup of stfu. Somebody back me up here for the ladies trying to learn.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Wtf is going on at TID, I'm gone awhile and everyone with a brain disappears. The androgenic ratio of Deca is only 37!!! Test is 100 and no one is even talking about test. Deca is a nandrolone and Anavar is derived from DHT!! How about a nice hot cup of stfu. Somebody back me up here for the ladies trying to learn.

who cares if deca is 'only' a 37 on the androgenetic scale. take that 37 times enough cc's and a female WILL have male characteristic side effects. although no one has pointed you out specifically there are enough posts from vets with more than half a brain discrediting your advice. and no way will I stfu when brainless info is given out that can hurt people.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
who cares if deca is 'only' a 37 on the androgenetic scale. take that 37 times enough cc's and a female WILL have male characteristic side effects. although no one has pointed you out specifically there are enough posts from vets with more than half a brain discrediting your advice. and no way will I stfu when brainless info is given out that can hurt people.
Lol I see no one else cares to respond to you so let the post count begin.

First off you take too much of anything its bad, in fact women do take low doses of test to compete but I dont think youve ever been around any of these kind of women to see that.

To suggest that women cant benefit from low doses of npp, drol, or dbol is just an infection of prejudicial error. Whats 5mg of drol or dbol going to do to a woman? Maybe more than 5 mg of Var without virilization. Ladies, no one knws how you ones body will respond until you log it yourself.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Lol I see no one else cares to respond to you so let the post count begin.

First off you take too much of anything its bad, in fact women do take low doses of test to compete but I dont think youve ever been around any of these kind of women to see that.

To suggest that women cant benefit from low doses of npp, drol, or dbol is just an infection of prejudicial error. Whats 5mg of drol or dbol going to do to a woman? Maybe more than 5 mg of Var without virilization. Ladies, no one knws how you ones body will respond until you log it yourself.

that's the point. for a woman to get any benefit from drol, dbol, test, etc, they are going to have to deal with many more sides than if they take enough var or primo. if a woman is not concerned with male side effects then have at it, im not here to tell anyone what to do. var and primo were made primarily for children and woman for medical benedits without the male side effects. I suppose if a woman were in dire straights with severe burns then a dr may use drol to get the white cell count up hard and fast but stop well in time before any permanent side effects occur. why would a woman take a chance taking androgens if there not a professional competitor or working towards that knowing the chance for such side effects? var and primo will give a female all they need to be an above avg bodybuilder or firness competitor. would you ruin your body as coleman did without any financial reward? if not, then why would you suggest a woman basically go down that same path without any financial reward?

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
that's the point. for a woman to get any benefit from drol, dbol, test, etc, they are going to have to deal with many more sides than if they take enough var or primo. if a woman is not concerned with male side effects then have at it, im not here to tell anyone what to do. var and primo were made primarily for children and woman for medical benedits without the male side effects. I suppose if a woman were in dire straights with severe burns then a dr may use drol to get the white cell count up hard and fast but stop well in time before any permanent side effects occur. why would a woman take a chance taking androgens if there not a professional competitor or working towards that knowing the chance for such side effects? var and primo will give a female all they need to be an above avg bodybuilder or firness competitor. would you ruin your body as coleman did without any financial reward? if not, then why would you suggest a woman basically go down that same path without any financial reward?
OMG VAR AND PRIMO ARE ANDROGENS MADE FROM DHT.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
OMG VAR AND PRIMO ARE ANDROGENS MADE FROM DHT.
WHO GIVES A SHIT AND WHAT DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH THE BENEFITS TO SIDE EFFECTS OF AAS?
YOU MAKE NO SENSE AND YOU CANT FIX STUPID SO IM OUTTA THIS BS!

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
WHO GIVES A SHIT AND WHAT DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH THE BENEFITS TO SIDE EFFECTS OF AAS?
YOU MAKE NO SENSE AND YOU CANT FIX STUPID SO IM OUTTA THIS BS!
Lmao what a nut.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Better check it yourself indeed. Anavar has high anabolic to androgen ratio. Anadrol I have been wondering why it is not popular among women, but I read some threads about it, but really couldn't find good answer.

And I really don't see any reason why not to take it twice a day.

I have been thinking about this and the only good answer is what was considered safe was what was safe for men at the dosages they were taking, some times excessive-especially when you dont know the half life and how blood levels build up. Anadrol is methylated, making it toxic to the liver, but so isnt Anavar and Winstrol, even the inj. Winstrol is actually considered dirty bc of its bad affect on cholesterol. Male pattern baldness has also been seen from Winstrol and Primo, not tolerable sides for most women. These so called safe steroids tend to be used at the end of a cycle to dry out or cut up with their antiestrogenic properties. Var and primo were and are very expensive so prolonged excessive dosages werent common.

That being said, it is common knowledge among men that water retention is desired for strength, so using a steroid that dries you out seems counterproductive to power lifting. I have seen ugl inj. Drol and dbol that would make dosing down to 1mg possible, especially if drol was cut with dbol. The dopamine affect of dbol was great in competition, no self deception needed, you were always in the zone, thats why they made songs about it. Once strength was acquired though androgens were great precontest. Halotestin had me looking and feeling like the red hulk giving me an instant 50 lb increase in my lifts, but had to make sure your soft tissues were protected from the jump too. Obviously alot of this was learned post injury.

At the end of the day, pay attention to your source, your half lives, your actual increases, and your diet. I wish I had collagen creamer for my coffee back then, I might still be a strength athlete at 41. Now I avoid the bar like the plague and stuck MMA training.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Oh, safe for men usually meant low aromatization. No one really cared how toxic tren or halo was. Enjoy the aromatization ladies.

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
I’ve been off the forums for a little while, but I’ll tell you briefly my experience with NPP. I actually have a log on this forum of it. I wanted desperately to take it in a low dose as I had read so many good things on it and with little side effects. I started at 25 mg a week, but due to sides I dropped it to 15 and then 10 in an effort to stay on the 12 weeks I originally intended. Turns out I couldn’t make it past 7 weeks. I’m sure my source was pure. I got permanent side effects such as hair growth on my chin (yep still have it). Now, it’s not black hairs like a man but it’s a large amount of blond hair. I have to use hair removal cream every few weeks. My voice dropped very very noticeably to myself as well as others and it took months to get back to normal. I believe it’s fully back to normal now but I’m not 100% certain that it’s back the way it was. However it’s fine to me. My lady bits are noticeably bigger and they still are. So, all that to say this, I took NPP to gain a good bit of muscle and was hoping for very little sides. I was wrong. The lowest dose you can possibly take on it changed me permanently in just a few short weeks. Was there any good you might ask me? I would say yes. I gained a permanent amount of noticeable muscle in my quads and my back in a just a few short weeks. Quite impressive actually. Do I regret it? Eh. I think I could have achieved the same results over the course of another year of weight training and Var.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic