Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Anavar twice a day?

Kimmers001

Kimmers001

TID Lady Member
May 22, 2018
Thinking about getting on var for the first time. I've been a strength competitor for 2+ years. Should I start with 5 mg twice a day or just go for 10mg once a day?

Thanks!!

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Up to u. I usually do my var twice a day.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
It’s a personally preference. Var has a fairly long half-life for an oral. I do it twice a day.

Since it’s your first time, you might want to start at 5mg per day for a couple of weeks, and see how your body reacts.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I've done it both ways (with a higher dose) without any noticeable difference

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
I dont know much about female use, but I never understood the use of androgens by females, ie var, strol, primo. If i were a woman id be taking advantage of the high anabolic to androgen ratios without the worries of aromatization of drol and dbol, low doses of course. Dbol also has a positive affect on dopamine, so smile ladies and get swole. I love some long and thick thighs at the bikini contests.

Kimmers001

Kimmers001

TID Lady Member
May 22, 2018
I dont know much about female use, but I never understood the use of androgens by females, ie var, strol, primo. If i were a woman id be taking advantage of the high anabolic to androgen ratios without the worries of aromatization of drol and dbol, low doses of course. Dbol also has a positive affect on dopamine, so smile ladies and get swole. I love some long and thick thighs at the bikini contests.
I'll have to check this out

IronBreez

IronBreez

Aug 3, 2017
I'll have to check this out
Better check it yourself indeed. Anavar has high anabolic to androgen ratio. Anadrol I have been wondering why it is not popular among women, but I read some threads about it, but really couldn't find good answer.

And I really don't see any reason why not to take it twice a day.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
correct me if im wrong but the difference between anabolic vs androgenic are the side effects. anabolic steroids are more mild than androgenic steroids. var and primo have been the main choice for females based on limited side effects as long as used in moderation. androgenics such as dbol, adrol, test, etc. etc. will cause male characteristics which may be permanent.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Anavar is the "safest" steroid for women by far followed by low dose primobolan,
safest being in the form of less virilization.
A female using anadrol or dbol would be setting themselves up for disaster as far as "manly" side effects go.
Any female I cared of about even remotely would be allowed low dose var and gh primarily AFTER they had committed to the lifestyle for a few years and was ready to take it to another level.
Some take low dose winny as well but it is an easy one to get sides from if you are pre-disposed to them.

Take time do research, ask questions and be VERY careful where you get advice from and more careful as to whos you take.

Even with anavar you take a risk of virilization, if you buy the ticket.............you take the ride, don't make your decision lightly

Kimmers001

Kimmers001

TID Lady Member
May 22, 2018
Anavar is the "safest" steroid for women by far followed by low dose primobolan,
safest being in the form of less virilization.
A female using anadrol or dbol would be setting themselves up for disaster as far as "manly" side effects go.
Any female I cared of about even remotely would be allowed low dose var and gh primarily AFTER they had committed to the lifestyle for a few years and was ready to take it to another level.
Some take low dose winny as well but it is an easy one to get sides from if you are pre-disposed to them.

Take time do research, ask questions and be VERY careful where you get advice from and more careful as to whos you take.

Even with anavar you take a risk of virilization, if you buy the ticket.............you take the ride, don't make your decision lightly
Thanks for the response. I've been in strength sports for 5+ years and ready for an addition....I've done my research online as well as talking with my fellow strength community. At this point I think, for me, 10 mg of anavar/day will get me results without any nasty side effects. I just turned 40 and have my eye on nationals this year.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
correct me if im wrong but the difference between anabolic vs androgenic are the side effects. anabolic steroids are more mild than androgenic steroids. var and primo have been the main choice for females based on limited side effects as long as used in moderation. androgenics such as dbol, adrol, test, etc. etc. will cause male characteristics which may be permanent.
The ratio has nothing to do with side effects, deca has high anabolic low androgenic ratio which is another one I dont understand why women dont use with the added joint relief.

Keep in mind safest meant for men, virilization isnt safe for some women. Ive seen women get male pattern baldness from dht derived gear like var, strol, and primo and somebof those women were never warned about the so called safe gear.

Drol is used for burn victims, men, women, and children in the proper dosage. Drol is one of the best for RBC for strength athletes. Just like with any gear, you have to see how your body responds. Ive seen people that were nonresponders to dbol. Start low, keep logs, and compare. Your dna, blood type, diet and stats all play a role.

Im willing to bet that the water retention alone from drol will blow var away mg for mg. Var was great for strength in men who already were retaining alot of water. Ive never seen a guy say im only on Var its amazing, i have heard that on drol or even sdrol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic