Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Anavar twice a day?

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
I’ve been off the forums for a little while, but I’ll tell you briefly my experience with NPP. I actually have a log on this forum of it. I wanted desperately to take it in a low dose as I had read so many good things on it and with little side effects. I started at 25 mg a week, but due to sides I dropped it to 15 and then 10 in an effort to stay on the 12 weeks I originally intended. Turns out I couldn’t make it past 7 weeks. I’m sure my source was pure. I got permanent side effects such as hair growth on my chin (yep still have it). Now, it’s not black hairs like a man but it’s a large amount of blond hair. I have to use hair removal cream every few weeks. My voice dropped very very noticeably to myself as well as others and it took months to get back to normal. I believe it’s fully back to normal now but I’m not 100% certain that it’s back the way it was. However it’s fine to me. My lady bits are noticeably bigger and they still are. So, all that to say this, I took NPP to gain a good bit of muscle and was hoping for very little sides. I was wrong. The lowest dose you can possibly take on it changed me permanently in just a few short weeks. Was there any good you might ask me? I would say yes. I gained a permanent amount of noticeable muscle in my quads and my back in a just a few short weeks. Quite impressive actually. Do I regret it? Eh. I think I could have achieved the same results over the course of another year of weight training and Var.
Sorry to hear that. Was it human grade? Sometimes ugl sell test as something else and not exactly the most accurate doses. Only 10mg/wk of NPP did that?

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
Sorry to hear that. Was it human grade? Sometimes ugl sell test as something else and not exactly the most accurate doses. Only 10mg/wk of NPP did that?

I’m 100% certain that it was NPP. I got it from a well known source in the Ugl world and thousands upon thousands of reviews would mention something being wrong with it if there was something. Remember I said I started at 25 mg a week, then dropped to 15, then 10. So to say that 10 mg a week did that to me would be an inaccurate statement. It’s been a year now so I can’t quite remember how long but I believe I went 3-4 weeks on the 25 mg a week. My voice started changing around week 4 I want to say along with the other sides. That’s when I lowered the dose in a last ditch effort to remain on my cycle for the intended length of time.

IronBreez

IronBreez

Aug 3, 2017
I’m 100% certain that it was NPP. I got it from a well known source in the Ugl world and thousands upon thousands of reviews would mention something being wrong with it if there was something. Remember I said I started at 25 mg a week, then dropped to 15, then 10. So to say that 10 mg a week did that to me would be an inaccurate statement. It’s been a year now so I can’t quite remember how long but I believe I went 3-4 weeks on the 25 mg a week. My voice started changing around week 4 I want to say along with the other sides. That’s when I lowered the dose in a last ditch effort to remain on my cycle for the intended length of time.

25mg/e3d and 10mg/eod, makes the weekly dosage larger than 10mg/week.
I'm glad you made the gains.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
10, 25, whatever, the half life after ester is minute. Nandrolones are naturally occuring in the body and a derivative of estrogen and in the conversion from testosterone to estradiol. I honestly dont think a woman who used hg Deca would have more masculination than Winstrol or Primo, which is notorious for hair loss in men because they are both derived from DHT.

I imagine the women are even more competive and jealous than the men. Find what works for you ladies. I would have my girlfriend on human grade first and foremost.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic