Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Anavar Tabs vs Suspension

B

Bomb10shell

TID Lady Member
Aug 30, 2022
Has anyone had dosing issues with suspension vs cutting tabs? My coach is concerned about accurate dosing on suspension, but I thought that might be a bigger problem on tabs?

Any suggestions about which is more accurate or how to get an accurate suspension dose?

Thanks

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I think var in a suspension gives you more flexibility in "tuning" your dose. For example, if your var suspension is dosed at 20mg/ML, and your dropper is a 1ML volume, you can readily get 5mg increments with relatively high confidence. Just remember with var suspension, the hormone comes out of solution and rests on the bottom of the bottle. You really want to take the time to thoroughly shake the bottle and fully re-integrate the hormone evenly throughout the suspension.

With a tab, you can certainly use a pill cutter, but I've obliterated my share of tablets doing that, but it'll still work.

In both instances, you still have to have confidence that the dosing on the label is correct.

B

Bomb10shell

TID Lady Member
Aug 30, 2022
I think var in a suspension gives you more flexibility in "tuning" your dose. For example, if your var suspension is dosed at 20mg/ML, and your dropper is a 1ML volume, you can readily get 5mg increments with relatively high confidence. Just remember with var suspension, the hormone comes out of solution and rests on the bottom of the bottle. You really want to take the time to thoroughly shake the bottle and fully re-integrate the hormone evenly throughout the suspension.

With a tab, you can certainly use a pill cutter, but I've obliterated my share of tablets doing that, but it'll still work.

In both instances, you still have to have confidence that the dosing on the label is correct.
Source tests raws and finished. But being that I'm a woman and anything in the wrong compound or dose could really mess me up, I'll always test what I receive so that there is 100% confidence in what I have.

Thanks for the shake tip, that's all I thought it would take too, but coach was pretty adamant than suspension sucks for dosing. It's my first cycle so I don't know any better one way or the other.

Human_Backhoe

Human_Backhoe

Aug 21, 2022
Just remember with var suspension, the hormone comes out of solution and rests on the bottom of the bottle. You really want to take the time to thoroughly shake the bottle and fully re-integrate the hormone evenly throughout the suspension.

Agreed on shaking thoroughly.

A suspension in not a solution though.

Solution would be to integrate the hormone into a substrate. Like a injectable.

Suspensions rely on just distributing the larger un integrated particles in a medium.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I wonder if any of the oral suspensions contain surfactants ? The pharm company I work at uses lecithin and oleic acid usp for surfactants to create an even suspension. I would add a little heat also when shaking really well and immediately fill a gel cap. That's what I used to do with the early liquid research products for even dosing.

Human_Backhoe

Human_Backhoe

Aug 21, 2022
Most common ingredients
  • Ingredients : SUCROSE , Active 82.30000 , %; FD&C RED #40 , Inactive ; SODIUM BENZOATE , Inactive 0.10000 , %;

Human_Backhoe

Human_Backhoe

Aug 21, 2022
I am tempted to say Humco is the most popular oral delivery method for compounding.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
One of the BBs I knew a while back used to take her raw OX, weight out X amount on a precision scale (down to 1 mg accuracy), for example 300 mg, grind it to dust using a mortor and pestle, take 60 ml of Ora-Plus or other suspension vehicle, add about 10 ml and grind more, then pour into a dropper bottle, continue to add 10 ml at a time and rinse the remaining residue out of the mortar several times until all 60 ml have been used, then shake the container each time and draw out 1 ml at a time. 1 ml = 5 mg. Dosing was spot on. I've done this with anhydrous caffeine and it works well for small dosing pre workout.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
compound and suspending vehicle should have good miscibility. Ora-Plus Sugar Free - Var is gtg

use a professional suspending vehicle. some compounds should be in solution they are horrible for suspension because they like to clump up. and are better suited for a stable solution or tabs.

Their is a certain excipient used in the supertab formulation that has an extreme effect on bio availability. its the reason your hear the old saying.............. 10mg HG is better than 20mg UG. without it no tab will have the same effect. day and night

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic