RalfKelleh
What's New?

Anavar Sides

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
The only sides I get from Var, and this is when I would go above 60mg/d, so 75mg and higher, is lack of appetite and fullness when eating, cramping (abs), and heartburn.

At 50mg/d and below....almost no sides at all for me...outside of it messing up lipids.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Kinda off-topic, but it might fit here:

Var often said to offer some desirable benefits with few undesirable sides compared to other orals (exception HDL), at common doses for men.
Any aas are known to offer noticeable effects on women at much lower doses.

What about Var and women? Some nice benefits available at 10mg ed(?), even 5mg ed(??). Can that low a dose screw up their HDL as well?

(asking for a friend ... by a fiend)

It will probably vary user to user for women, just like men. Most, if not all the women I knew who used AAS are no longer competing or on the forums. The newer crowds don't really post openly like they used to, and i don't follow anybody anymore. Most of the women I knew back then, I can't remember most even doing bloodwork, or posting it openly. Bloodwork really came around a lot more, even for men, once the online places strolled in a few years later....ie, directlabs et al. Besides that, it would mostly be when guys would hgave yearly physicals for their job wellness programs, unless they found a trt doctor back in the day who would help them keep track of things. We used to go to the college health center for free and take tests:)

I didn't really answer your question, dosage amounts will play a role, but will probably vary between user-to-user.

If @Wilson6 sees this, he may be able to add more. He's worked with a ton of women, and he knew everybody I knew back in the day, years back, if not better than I did on this subject.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Does Deca, test, Tren, Proviron, cause joints pain, cause that’s all I’m on right now

I've done all those and never had joint pain OTHER than the Deca made me feel like I could lift more after 5-6 weeks on it and I think it was more trauma to the joints because of the extra weights but not the compound itself.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Like @Littleguy said, it could be counterfeit. Maybe winny instead of var. I've ran var as high as 120mg ed with no sides, but winny at 50mg ed would give me the same symptoms as you're having.

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
Kinda off-topic, but it might fit here:

Var often said to offer some desirable benefits with few undesirable sides compared to other orals (exception HDL), at common doses for men.
Any aas are known to offer noticeable effects on women at much lower doses.

What about Var and women? Some nice benefits available at 10mg ed(?), even 5mg ed(??). Can that low a dose screw up their HDL as well?

(asking for a friend ... by a fiend)
Yes it can. Even at low dose over prolonged period. It will always be a good idea to watch that while on. Shorter cycles will help with issue.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Like @Littleguy said, it could be counterfeit. Maybe winny instead of var. I've ran var as high as 120mg ed with no sides, but winny at 50mg ed would give me the same symptoms as you're having.
This would be my guess as well.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Even low doses of OX will decrease HDL to some extent, regardless of dose, chronic suppression of HDL isn't a good thing. Of course high doses would really crush it and likely add to hepatic stress, esp longer term. Rarely hear of joint pain with OX, but the women I knew didn't use that much. We're all getting older, could be the joints are telling you something.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic