Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

Anavar - Shouldn't I feel... something?

Sandi Perk

Sandi Perk

TID Lady Member
Jun 21, 2017
@Sandi Perk Hi there......fellow girl lifter here...pretty much what PB said...you won't "feel it" per say. Its not like other drugs where you "feel" something. Steroids work on your body and allow you to have increased stamina/strength, etc. The fact that you posted not feeling anything makes me wonder if you researched enough to use. Please, please, please research and research some more. Don't just jump in and use and expect something to happen. You have to also plan our your cycles, take notes and log your feelings/gains, etc. If you are on var, then your diet should be dialed in and you should be adhering to it 100% (for maximium benefit, that is, realize some do not...LOL).
Just want you to have a good experience, because you can if you are smart and plan accordingly and research. KNOW what the potential side affects are. I say potential because every girl responds differently to compounds. This is so important. Just because someone might have more acne, doesn't mean you will. Just because someone shaves their chin every day, doesn't mean you will or the next or the next. You won't know, until they are there. Also be consistent about your dosage. Meaning don't up it 10mg one day and 5mg one day, then go back to 10mg or 20mg or whatever it is. Stay consistent. If it were me, if you aren't experiencing any gains in the gym (be it strength or stamina or whatever) after 5-7 days, then start to increase A LITTLE BIT. If you are dosing at 5 mg/day, then increase to 10mg/day. One other thing to think about is your timing. For instance, when do you take it? When I take var, it is usually upon waking, as I work out at 5amCT, so I want it in my system for my workouts. But I also split my dose and i'm VERY CONSISTENT with timing and dosage. For instance, I will take 10mg in the AM upon waking, then another 10mg early afternoon. I am consistent in this. I also ramp up and ramp down when going on/off cycle. Meaning that the first week or two, I have a low dose, then increase it. Then the last week or two, I decrease the dose. There are many varied opinions about this method, but this is what I like to do and works for me.
I certainly don't want to be a Debbie downer and i'm not getting on you, please don't think that of me. I want you to have a good experience because you can. I just have seen ppl take these compounds not knowing what it is doing to their body or anything and take it irresponsibly. It breaks my heart LOL.
Happy Lifting!

You’re not a Debbie Downer at all and I appreciate what you’ve said.

I did as much research as I could before using. I actually bought some 2 years ago, tested it, had a feeling it was Winnie and didn’t take it. Bought from a different source a year ago and decided I still wasn’t ready to use it so didn’t. I tried to make friends with people who I suspected might be using it to have real conversations with them about it but that’s pretty hard to do around here. And all everyone said was ‘it affects everyone differently - you won’t know until you try it’.

Anyway, I finally decided I was ready to use it this month. Maybe it’s expired. Haha. Jk.

My diet could be dialed in a bit more as it’s not 100%.

I just went back through my training logs and noticed that my strength and lifts haven’t decreased even though I’m eating 1200 less calories than I was in my bulk...

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
i
Libido is up and LK is in like Flynn! Try biting the caps as a side note, I find with certain items I actually "feel" them more when i bite them open, may be my own mental thing vs the realz
was gonna say the same --bite or crack the caps ---some dont breakdown good or fast enough

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
@Sandi Perk wow, you adjusted your calories that much?
I know how it is with talking to people. People won't talk to you when you ask, trust issue lol. Plus its illegal and all and ppl don't want to get themselves in trouble. That is why I come to these boards, its nice to be anonymous and share. Although there aren't a lot of ladies here.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
I just went back through my training logs and noticed that my strength and lifts haven’t decreased even though I’m eating 1200 less calories than I was in my bulk...

You should be able to start notice some strength in the gym at least no? Do you work out alone or with a trainer? Are you noticing that when lifting are the weights getting any easier? Have you increased the weights at all in any areas?

Sandi Perk

Sandi Perk

TID Lady Member
Jun 21, 2017
You should be able to start notice some strength in the gym at least no? Do you work out alone or with a trainer? Are you noticing that when lifting are the weights getting any easier? Have you increased the weights at all in any areas?
I have actually increased the weights on a couple of lifts... lateral raise and lat pull down. Only up 5lbs. Nothing significant. I’m only doing 185lbs deadlifts and 125lbs squats, for crying out loud!

I’m curious if the Var is just keeping me from losing strength now that I’m eating significantly less.

I think I also should be paying better attention to when I take the Var vs when I lift. Half life is what? 9 hours? 7-9 hrs? I take it in the morning and then some days (depending on how busy we get, work stuff, etc) I can’t make it to the gym until midnight.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
@Sandi Perk That's awesome! See.....some gains right thar gerl!
And don't say "only" on your deads and squats, you do you....don't pay attention to what others are doing or what anyone else is puttin up. You do you girl and you be you and be proud of what you do. I would be : )

Perhaps the timing of the var would be optimal for you. Something to try. For myself, for instance, (when I took it), I would take 10mg upon waking, then 10mg around noonish. While I lift 2x's/week at 5a, but the other 3 lifting sessions are either at night or at 6a on weekends. But I kept the dosing consistent on time. Meaning I always took it at the same time every day.

It is true that var will help when your in a deficit of a diet. At least from what little I know. You won't lose strength, but looks like you are gaining strength and that is good. Don't pay attention to the scale though LOL. Sometimes women hold water while on these type of compounds.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
@Sandi Perk wow, you adjusted your calories that much?
I know how it is with talking to people. People won't talk to you when you ask, trust issue lol. Plus its illegal and all and ppl don't want to get themselves in trouble. That is why I come to these boards, its nice to be anonymous and share. Although there aren't a lot of ladies here.
Its good to have a female view on things here and we are glad to have you here
keep posting and we will help as much as we can

Sandi Perk

Sandi Perk

TID Lady Member
Jun 21, 2017
@BovaJP what's the longest cycle you've ran Var for? I plan on only doing 6 weeks as that's what has been advised to me (8 weeks max) over and over BUT I have heard multiple times recently that some women run it for 16-20 weeks and then 90 days off...

Anyone else ever heard of females running it for cycles that long?

Also, my throat is scratchy today and now I'm worried my voice is changing. LOL! Paranoia.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
6-8weeks is what my girl does
and copies time off 6-8weeks

i also say it depends on starting dose
5mg first week or so then i would prob push 10weeks

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
@Sandi Perk Longest var cycle I've run is 9 weeks, @20mg/ED.
Yes, I have heard others run very long cycles. Here again, some can and some can't. Depends on your goals.
6-10 weeks is a very nice cycle to run, then take 6-8 weeks time off before running another cycle. Gives your body time to rest from it/liver rests/hormones to balance out, etc.

Some women run longer cycles at lower doses.
I would also look at who is running these longer cycles. There is such a thing as getting an addiction to the strength gains, and therefore some ppl may want to stay on it long because they are loving the gains. I think this is very real. But this is usually with ppl that have more experience with it. Not newer users such as yourself.

Your throat is scratchy? Yep....I got that too LOL. Some ppl ask me if I have a cold, or what not and i'm like yea "damn allergies".....bwahahaha. You have a potential of voice changing. If that is an issue for you both personally and professionally, then take that into consideration. If an issue, then stop all compounds and reevaluate your goals.

Scratchy throat, hair in places not been there before or darker and courser, acne in places not there before, growing lady parts, increased libido. For some temper may be shortened or anger increased (I never experienced that though).
When I am on, usually my face is more oily, so I just wash my face more/switch up routine/makeup, etc. That usually combats that. But I've not experienced acne myself...and I've used var, win, test, NPP, GH. (note: not all at the same time!!! just listing my compound experiences for the past several years).
The orgasms while on are amazing! (TMI I know, but hell....its on heck of a side LOL).

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Yes, I have heard others run very long cycles. Here again, some can and some can't. Depends on your goals.
6-10 weeks is a very nice cycle to run, then take 6-8 weeks time off before running another cycle. Gives your body time to rest from it/liver rests/hormones to balance out, etc.

I would also look at who is running these longer cycles. There is such a thing as getting an addiction to the strength gains, and therefore some ppl may want to stay on it long because they are loving the gains. I think this is very real. But this is usually with ppl that have more experience with it. Not newer users such as yourself.

Your throat is scratchy? Yep....I got that too LOL. Some ppl ask me if I have a cold, or what not and i'm like yea "damn allergies".....bwahahaha. You have a potential of voice changing. If that is an issue for you both personally and professionally, then take that into consideration. If an issue, then stop all compounds and reevaluate your goals.

Scratchy throat, hair in places not been there before or darker and courser, acne in places not there before, growing lady parts, increased libido. For some temper may be shortened or anger increased (I never experienced that though).
When I am on, usually my face is more oily, so I just wash my face more/switch up routine/makeup, etc. That usually combats that. But I've not experienced acne myself...and I've used var, win, test, NPP, GH. (note: not all at the same time!!! just listing my compound experiences for the past several years).
The orgasms while on are amazing! (TMI I know, but hell....its on heck of a side LOL).

well ok u better stop im happy in my relationship but mmmmmmmm i really like wonder woman and ggggggrrrrrr
and whats even more crazy is my mother is from Bova Italy aka the big toe area

i guess u one up ole Ironbreez with ur name lol

lol great post

Last edited:
Sandi Perk

Sandi Perk

TID Lady Member
Jun 21, 2017

The orgasms really are amazing. Lol!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic