Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Anavar - shin pain and swellling

C

CLAIRE

TID Lady Member
Mar 20, 2012
Was eating more food as the exercise was making me hungry, am back into my routine now, my muscle aches are slowly getting better after three days rest.

Not sure if the swelling was due to impact of popping up which is jumping explosively and then a very steep hill up a cliff to walk up , maybe I need to train to strengthen my ankles. It was exercise I don't do often am ok with weights and running usually.

Ii didn't feel ill or anything, when I have tried stuff before I have put on water do nothing concerning me.

The pumps in calfs just held me back but got through a couple of times by stretching and massaging it out, was only the last day I got swelling when I was completley exhausted. Soon as I stopped the swelling went down in about ten mins.

Have been reading that painfull pumps are common ?

C

CLAIRE

TID Lady Member
Mar 20, 2012
Did forget to mention took norethisterone to delay my period for a few days, I think this may of been a factor been looking into it.

I did notice when I did cheat on diet my water retention was worse for the few hours after

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Did forget to mention took norethisterone to delay my period for a few days, I think this may of been a factor been looking into it.

I did notice when I did cheat on diet my water retention was worse for the few hours after

Bingo. This is my guess.

C

CLAIRE

TID Lady Member
Mar 20, 2012
I have got back into eating salmon brown rice again and am feeling the pumps are no where near as painfull, I did occasionally eat processed food from lack of options so maybe too much salt, the water weight is still there but don't feel bloated still got the extra weight on the scale.

Will be interesting to see what happens after I finish next week I assume the water weight takes about a week too go.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010

:) ______________________

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
has anyone had hair loss with var ????

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
no one has had this side????

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
no one has had this side????

I feel like I've heard it maybe once or twice in the last several years, but no, not an expected side for the most part. I don't even think I've heard of it being an issue for guys either. Is there any chance the var isn't really var? might be Winstrol maybe?

S

SideArms

Feb 6, 2013
I feel like I've heard it maybe once or twice in the last several years, but no, not an expected side for the most part. I don't even think I've heard of it being an issue for guys either. Is there any chance the var isn't really var? might be Winstrol maybe?

Is Var a DHT derivative? if so that could cause hair loss ??

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Hi
Am about six weeks in a cycle of Anavar

Have been having probs with unbearable shin pain and had some ankle swelling which has held me back on cardio and high impact sport. gotten bad that just walking is hurting - is it worth staying at 10mg or bringing it down to 5mg will be having a few days of rest before exercising again

Thanks

Never done var and I'm a man so take this with a grain of salt. Every oral I've ever taken has given me shin splints. It always goes away on its own within a couple of weeks without changing anything. Now I understand anavar is generally accepted as a mild steroid but, for a woman the effects can be profound.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic