What's New?

Anavar - shin pain and swellling

C

CLAIRE

TID Lady Member
Mar 20, 2012
Hi
Am about six weeks in a cycle of Anavar

Have been having probs with unbearable shin pain and had some ankle swelling which has held me back on cardio and high impact sport. gotten bad that just walking is hurting - is it worth staying at 10mg or bringing it down to 5mg will be having a few days of rest before exercising again

Thanks

C

chapel8

May 25, 2012
Dude, it's unlikely that your sheen swelling and pain is from using Anavar. It's unheard of. I have previously taken 40-60mg per day without any side effects and had decent gains. Your swelling and pain must be from some other injury or problem. You should get it checked by your doctor immediately.
Cheers!

C

CLAIRE

TID Lady Member
Mar 20, 2012
Dude??? This is a female forum/topic dude readjust ur forum or sexuality then reapply your answer!!!

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Hi
Am about six weeks in a cycle of Anavar

Have been having probs with unbearable shin pain and had some ankle swelling which has held me back on cardio and high impact sport. gotten bad that just walking is hurting - is it worth staying at 10mg or bringing it down to 5mg will be having a few days of rest before exercising again

Thanks

This sounds more like the effects of stanozolol or even d-bol.
allthough d-bol would reck the voice fast with a ton of water gain.

Stanozolol can give some women water, seen it happen and the shin splints like you mentioned. IF you are sure you source is legit you are one of the unfortunate few geting strage sides.

C

CLAIRE

TID Lady Member
Mar 20, 2012
It is legit source my husband uses and has good connection, I have had no sides whatsoever till now I have never had swollen ankles ever, if anything my aggression has decreased, my strength is up and endurance but soon as I started surfing my ankles shins calves became extremely painfull, I had too quit !!

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
It is legit source my husband uses and has good connection, I have had no sides whatsoever till now I have never had swollen ankles ever, if anything my aggression has decreased, my strength is up and endurance but soon as I started surfing my ankles shins calves became extremely painfull, I had too quit !!

Muscle tie-up and crazy pumps irritating things it sounds like.

C

CLAIRE

TID Lady Member
Mar 20, 2012
I think so it felt like the worst Lactic acid ever, I could stop massage my legs and gradually get back in but I was pushing myself hard and by the last day I was knackered and my body gave up which is when the swelling was obvious, I don't know wether to finish the cycle full dose and endure the pain as am not surfing no more or cut to half dose and try to prolong the cycle having rested will the pain subside ? Then start weightlifting again after I recovered whilst on cycle

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Were you experiencing any water retention on this cycle prior to the surfing or whatever? Water retention is not uncommon, tho shin pain and ankle swelling doesn't sound like anavar.

Try dropping the dosing and see if it makes any difference. Otherwise is it that time of the month or anything?

C

CLAIRE

TID Lady Member
Mar 20, 2012
I have a bit of water retention, this was prior and during still have it now, weights up about 7lb am due on next few days

C

CLAIRE

TID Lady Member
Mar 20, 2012
The swelling hasn't happened since that one day - water weight still there, am staying at 10mg to the end, only got seven days left, muscles are pumped at walking around the house, am quite achy and every muscle seems to be throbbing/pumping whatever but am having a few days rest after alot of exercise, then going to start hitting the weights again

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
The swelling hasn't happened since that one day - water weight still there, am staying at 10mg to the end, only got seven days left, muscles are pumped at walking around the house, am quite achy and every muscle seems to be throbbing/pumping whatever but am having a few days rest after alot of exercise, then going to start hitting the weights again

Dear have you had a complete heart check-up ? just using caution here.
anavar sounds like it's not all anavar to me though.

peace.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Also have you changed your diet? Increase in sodium or fat / carb?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic