Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Anavar post NPP cycle

maybeliftathing

maybeliftathing

TID Lady Member
Sep 25, 2016
I recently ended a NPP cycle and also recently (yesterday) decided to compete again. My NPP cycle ended 3 weeks ago and I haven't had a period yet for 2 months. When I prep I like to use var for obvious reasons. Has anyone every ran var so close to a cycle like NPP? I feel like I would want to start it in about 3 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Are you concerned about infertility at all? That would be my only caution would be back to back cycles of anything without the return of your menses. If you're passed your child bearing years, or just not interested in kids (or more kids lol) than I'd say as long as your sides are tolerable; go for it. 6wks off NPP should be enough to get back to baseline (hormonally) but everyone's recovery is different.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
If this is a question only regarding the return of your monthly friend then you would most likely wait til it returns...but I will say for myself, I haven't had one in a few years due to off again/on again cycles and now TRT...as far as starting it in three weeks...there is no real issue.

maybeliftathing

maybeliftathing

TID Lady Member
Sep 25, 2016
I am past the child bearing years so that's not an issue. I guess I just wanted the ok to run cycles so close together. I have always just followed the time on:time off method and blood work. Thanks for the answers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic