Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Anavar Only cycle MAX gains

Mike Singletary

Mike Singletary

Sep 8, 2010
im going to run an anavar ony cycle and i jst wanted to get some advice on how i can get Maximum results out of it.??

Im pretty lean as it is and my goal is jst to relisticly increass strength and hopefully gain a few kg's.

i have only 100 tabs so i was thinkn 30mg enough for 6-7week cycle.. now i know its low dose cycle but i should still get some decent results.. im also going to run a good creatine with the anavar.

if any1 can help me with eatting/ diet.. like should i eat clean or just eat as much as possible etc.. and a strong gym program.
also should i bump up the dosage and run it for a shorter time or leave it with doing 30mg daily

thanks dudes!

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Personally, I think your idea will be a waste of time. I say that because I think you'll be dissapointed with the results. I have only been happy with Anavar running it at more than 60mg ED for at least 6 weeks, and that was in conjunction with Test. I liked the benefits of Anavar as far as working synergystically with the testosterone I was taking.

At another forum I've been on for awhile, we had a guy run 50mg ED for 6 weeks in his Anavar Only Cycle. At the end of the cycle, after PCT, after one month along after that....we all came to the conclusion that his gains could have been made naturally in about the same time frame, maybe a bit longer.

So, IMO, anavar by itself is never worth it. It's enticing because it's less stressful on the liver than most orals, but it doesn't give the results one might expect. However, Anavar is a very valuable addition at the end of a cutting OR bulking cycle. It works very synergistically with other AAS to maximize gains. So, IMO, at least run a low dose (around 250-350mg EW) of test with the Anavar to achieve your goal. At that test dosage you will retain less water than at a higher dosage and the anavar will keep most of the water off of you period.

So, I would run it like this if it were me...

Test Prop 100mg EOD Weeks 1-8 (350mg EW on average)
Anavar 50-60mg ED Weeks 3-8 (can be all 8 weeks but I like to stick with 6)

If you are against running test prop or suspension, then you may have to reconsider a completely new cycle.

I'm not saying you won't get any gains with an Anavar only cycle, I just don't think you'll be all that thrilled. Let me know if you have any more specific questions, I would be happy to answer them.

T

THE-DET-OAK

Sep 11, 2010
Ya-i agree

prop and var should make you strong as hell-it would be a nice cycle. ive never known anyone to tell me about their VAR only cycle, followed by the words " i loved it" the response it always " it was ok"

AeroSpaceEngineer

AeroSpaceEngineer

Sep 19, 2010
I agree with everything that has been stated already. Something else you need to consider is this, even though Var is a mild oral it will still impact your natural ITT production. Var won't completely shut down your HPTA but it just make so much more sense to run test with it. Even if you run a low TRT type of dose it will only compliment the Var and make it that much better.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I agree too. Anavar only would be a waste of time. Test prop and anavar would be a really sweet combo! :D

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Test, var and primo is a great Pre contest.... So i hear... ;-)

And you're absolutely right! :D Too bad someone has to be rich to run primo and var together. :p

H

hugec2

Sep 15, 2010
And you're absolutely right! :D Too bad someone has to be rich to run primo and var together. :p

Or VERY VERY lucky!! haha.. A very wise man once told me, "This isn't a cheap sport kid.. You gotta pay to play the game!!"

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Or VERY VERY lucky!! haha.. A very wise man once told me, "This isn't a cheap sport kid.. You gotta pay to play the game!!"

How correct he was! Besides steroids which i get really cheap, supplements and food are really expensive.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
How correct he was! Besides steroids which i get really cheap, supplements and food are really expensive.

FOOD! Don't even get me started on the cost of food. It's so much cheaper to eat shitty fast food everyday. Sucks!

H

hugec2

Sep 15, 2010
FOOD! Don't even get me started on the cost of food. It's so much cheaper to eat shitty fast food everyday. Sucks!

Well if your in the states and you have a business license go to restaurant depot... The quality of the good is amazing and the prices are great.. I bought 40 pounds of chicken for .97 a pound.. They have NY stip sides for 4.99 or so a pound too...

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Dumbest fucking idea, whys everyone scared of test, god dammit. If you dont run test in your cycles then u just need to jump off a bridge.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic