Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Anavar - No Longer Than 8 Wks

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I disagree that var is hard on your liver, I do agree it will screw up cholesterol like crazy, as stated though you will rebound quickly with cessation of use, 3 or 4 months obviously would be better than 7 however I myself have ran it year round in the past and am still alive...............lol

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I have heard of doctors prescribing this for daily use. It might be really low doses (can't recall), but still...

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I’ve taken pretty crazy daily doses for months on end when peaking for a PLing meet, and had ZERO liver stress, proved by labs. Cholesterol was jacked for sure, but when I dropped the dose to 60mg/day and ate copious amounts of veggies and fruits, it actually improved tremendously without dropping it completely.

I’ve also had women on legit var at 15-20mg/day for months on end and continued to see progress in strength and hypertrophy. Your coach is wrong and both empirical and research evidence shows that he’s wrong beyond any doubt. Might you see results slow down after 8 weeks? Sure. But completely stopping will surely reverse some of the progress without fail.

I’d love to hear his reasoning.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I like both the soft and hard look on females. Doesn't have to be an either/or type of thing. Just a different type of beautiful....

Kimmers001

Kimmers001

TID Lady Member
May 22, 2018
No, its not the question of how long LOL.

So....i've done cycles of var before. I've done an 8 week, 10 week and 12 week cycles before no problems.

Background: So i'm currently 11 weeks out from a competition (WPD masters), and I have been following my coaches advise all along and he has been spot on. I want to continue to follow as well.
The problem is that i'm sooooo afraid to lose the muscle i have worked so hard for, because i'm leaning out. And i understand that the var will help retain some of the hard earned muscle and help with endurance also when my eating gets curbed even further to lean out.
My coach has said a couple of times that he recommends no longer than 8 weeks cycle on var as anything past that doesn't really help women any further. I'm a little partial to not agree with him here, afterall he has been in this biz far longer than i have. I don't think he implied that longer than that was detrimental at all. I think he just said it is useless for women to do more.

Wondering what TID'ers have to say about this. as a topic....of discussion......

Thanks!
First timer here. I appreciate all the info! I have two shows coming up, the last one in September which I'll probably take a break...but at this point still collecting data from you guys

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic