Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

anavar effects

P

plholdem

Apr 26, 2011
hey guys new to the board and love all the info..i had a question on var,asside from getting it tested how can you tell if your var is legit what effects should i be looking for and how long does it usually take to kick in.i am currently running it with test e at 50mg aday

drew

drew

Dec 3, 2010
Anavar is a very light anabolic so you wont see much gains in terms of size @ 50mg but it will give you some added strength how much will be tough to tell over the test.
Anavar IMO is best at a low bf you can really hold gains when heavy dieting and the vascularity is great.
I personally would run var at a high dose if you could afford it and would prolly choose to close out the cycle rather than kick start it.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Hardness/dryness is your lean you will notice this and extremely good pumps, almost painful.

P

plholdem

Apr 26, 2011
thanks guys for the advice..i have heard a few other guys say to close out the cycle with the var so maybe i'll shut it down until the final 4-6 weeks..it's only been 6 days so i dont think it's a big deal

N

nunzinunz

Mar 18, 2011
last 6 weeks is always good. you can up the mg if you ahve enough on hand to last you. if not stay at the 50mg ed.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
Taking var for the first time and I've got veins popping out of everywhere. My muscles are striated like a mofucka. I'm going to take the credit though and not give credit to var.

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
i wouldn't do var alone. if you do at least take creatine with it, but if you do it with lets say test-e the gains will be very good

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Var does affect vascularity, that's for sure. I like it with test. Gives me a slight boost in strength.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I hope the OP doesn't mind me cutting in here, but I've been wondering what the point of anavar is. It seems its super expensive and doesn't do all that much. Am I correct to understand that its best used at the end of a cycle, when cutting simply to maintain mass? It's attractive because sides are low and gains are often kept, but I don't think I fully understand this one...

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Very noticeable strength gains.
Steady, long-lasting mass gains.
Hardness.
Vascularity.
No bloat.
Great pumps.
Easy(er) on the liver.
Minimal(almost zero) sides.

Makes a lot of sense to me. I've been running var for the last 2 weeks, and I love the stuff. I'll shell out extra cash any day of the week in order to reap the ^^above^^ positives v. negatives ratio.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic