Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Anavar at front end or back end of cycle?

Puff88

Puff88

Dec 28, 2022
In general, start your oils with oral anavar at the begining or add it in at the end? For me, var always takes a while to really shine so ive used it at the end. Thinking of using it closer to the start on this next run. Its just test and mast with the var. If i start at the front, ill still have a solid 4-6 weeks left of the test/mast run so worry ill lose a bit of the leanness i get from var during the end of the cycle.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I am usually not in a hurry, so I don't feel a need to run orals at the beginning of the cycle. I run them at the end when I want to add a little shock and awe.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
Could their be an unseen advantage, could certain HG tabs also amplify the effects of your oils? if they could and their was some scientific reason as to why they could do such a thing. than at the end of most cycles would be advantages.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Could their be an unseen advantage, could certain HG tabs also amplify the effects of your oils? if they could and their was some scientific reason as to why they could do such a thing. than at the end of most cycles would be advantages.
Orals lower SHBG, so in theory any inj that binds with SHBG, the free portion would be increased and possibly amplify the effect? Could be synergistic effects, targeting different non-genomic anabolic pathways.

Last edited:
P

pincushn

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2022
I use to like to do both...start and finish with an oral on a longer cycle.

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
When doing recreational cycles, I like var at the end. Like when the test magic has gonna faded and gains have slowed to normal, add that oral and get an extra 4 weeks supercharged.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic