Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Anavar and Winne...Good, Bad, Ugly

J

JetsCyn

Sep 27, 2017
Hi! I am new to the site. I've been reading some of the posts, and it has been great to read about the experiences other woman have had using AAS.
I am currently 6.5 weeks out from a figure competition. My trainer has had me on 10mg of Anavar for the last few weeks, but wants me to start 10mg/day of Winnie on Saturday (for the duration of the prep).
I've read on a few other sites that Winnie is very rough on a woman's femininity...voice changes, enlarged clit, hair loss, etc. However, it seems like it is always the same men who are writing that information. I have had excellent results with Anavar, without any major sides.
My question for the ladies is, if you have taken it, what were your results like...please feel free to share the good, bad, and ugly. I know it varies from woman to woman, and there is always a risk of sides, but I'm debating on whether or not it is worth the risk. Both my trainer and my coach swear that the dose I'm on is low, and I won't see anything major/irreversible.
Thank you in advance for sharing your experiences!

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
For most of my clients who venture into Winstrol or Primo, the biggest issues is deepening voice and a few whiskers. The Anavar alone has some influence on both the voice and clitoris. I'd try 5mg of Winstrol first if you have that option.

What's your height and weight?

J

JetsCyn

Sep 27, 2017
Hi. Thank you for your response. Was the voice permanent for your clients who experienced it?
I'm about 5'7" and about 142 lbs right now.
My coach/trainer is pushing for 10 mg...but I might just start with 5 to ease myself in.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
You stated that you've done well with Anavar. 10mgs is mild-moderate. You could increase the Var to 15-20mg and hold off on the Winstrol too. My Physique and Bodybuilding clients use Winstrol for the "hardening effect" and to keep up strength while cutting hard the last few weeks of prep. At the local shows, Figure doesn't get rewarded for "dryness and hardness" so Winstrol might be overkill. 30mg of Var would still be milder on your system than 10mg of Winstrol (though neither is going to change your gender :) )

On the flip side, the last 3yrs at National shows, the Figure girls have been shredded. Ultimately the use of AAS comes down to how much you are willing to tolerate (side effects wise) and are you comfortable with the outcome.

The women I train that are using Testosterone, Winstrol, Primo or NPP are past they're child bearing years (or just not having any more). I'd be wary of a coach who does not have many female clients. Also be wary of a coach who's "pushing" you to do anything you're not ready for. As a rule I try to be 100% honest with clients and I also make sure that their Husbands (or Wives) are also on board with the risk/rewards before the cycle begins. I can't see you (them) every day but your "mate" does. I need that set of eyes on you to know when sides are getting out of hand. Not that the client can't judge for themselves...but sometimes that muscle is so seductive, that the client is the last to see things going wrong.

Sorry for the book but I have too many friends who've been "pushed" into Winstrol, Trenbolone or Test by "gurus" who weren't around to help pick up the pieces after the show when your hairline is 2" back from where you started and your thyroid/metabolism is trashed for 6mos.

J

JetsCyn

Sep 27, 2017
Hi Mike,
Thank you so much for all of the information! I appreciate the honest answer. It turns out that he wants me to take 5 mg of Winny, not 10 (I'm not sure if that makes much of a difference). Most of my trainer's clients are females on every level from local to pro/Olympia, and he says at the doses I'll be taking, I won't see major sides. I've also read that if you stop as soon as you start seeing changes, they can be reversed. However, I don't want to take something just to be "successful" on stage...like you said, he won't be around when I have male pattern baldness and a penis lol.

I appreciate the time you took to respond! This forum is awesome and it has been very helpful!
Thank you again!

You stated that you've done well with Anavar. 10mgs is mild-moderate. You could increase the Var to 15-20mg and hold off on the Winstrol too. My Physique and Bodybuilding clients use Winstrol for the "hardening effect" and to keep up strength while cutting hard the last few weeks of prep. At the local shows, Figure doesn't get rewarded for "dryness and hardness" so Winstrol might be overkill. 30mg of Var would still be milder on your system than 10mg of Winstrol (though neither is going to change your gender :) )

On the flip side, the last 3yrs at National shows, the Figure girls have been shredded. Ultimately the use of AAS comes down to how much you are willing to tolerate (side effects wise) and are you comfortable with the outcome.

The women I train that are using Testosterone, Winstrol, Primo or NPP are past they're child bearing years (or just not having any more). I'd be wary of a coach who does not have many female clients. Also be wary of a coach who's "pushing" you to do anything you're not ready for. As a rule I try to be 100% honest with clients and I also make sure that their Husbands (or Wives) are also on board with the risk/rewards before the cycle begins. I can't see you (them) every day but your "mate" does. I need that set of eyes on you to know when sides are getting out of hand. Not that the client can't judge for themselves...but sometimes that muscle is so seductive, that the client is the last to see things going wrong.

Sorry for the book but I have too many friends who've been "pushed" into Winstrol, Trenbolone or Test by "gurus" who weren't around to help pick up the pieces after the show when your hairline is 2" back from where you started and your thyroid/metabolism is trashed for 6mos.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
5mg is relatively benign as far as sides go. My wife did very well with 15mg Var and 5mg Winstrol when she was doing Figure and even Physique. I have a client whos very petite (5' 100lbs") and she was having libido issues as well as wanting to gain some muscle(44yrs old). She was able to get everything she wanted out of 10mg Var and 5mg Winstrol.

J

JetsCyn

Sep 27, 2017
Thank you so much. That makes me feel better about that stack. Did the sides go away after the cycle? I know everyone is different, but if most woman see them go away after their cycle, I won't panic if I see mild sides.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic