Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

anavar and muscle stiffness

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
1st time using anavar here. been on 40mg/day since 4 days ago and immediately noticed the stiffening of muscles everywhere, particularly my neck and lower back. I also started TNE 75mg ED at the same time. the muscles def look harder but it looked more dry then lean as I'm not really dieting. the effect sounds more like what one would experience from winni which I had no prob with(only did shots, never oral). the anavar is from pep pharm I got abou Year ago and I believe its anavar. I don't remember feeeling this bad on 100mg anadrol.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Your cold is prolly playing into it as well bromo...maybe a a touch of the flu if u got muscle stiffness.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
Your cold is prolly playing into it as well bromo...maybe a a touch of the flu if u got muscle stiffness.

maybe you're right. I'm gonna stop til I get better and restart again. thx bro.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I regularly cramp with anavar, even at a low dose of 40mg/day. At 75mg/day my legs cramp so bad I can't run and have difficulty working my legs.

Anavar also gives me the farts....

M-Rods

M-Rods

Jun 10, 2011
whats your water intake like? You could also try adding some calcium, potasium and magnesium.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
whats your water intake like? You could also try adding some calcium, potasium and magnesium.

water intake is very high. I take calcium citrate with vit D on train ing days and potassium and magnesium intke is good as I eat good amount of potatoes and veges.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Took var many times in the past never experienced any cramping, funny how stuff all hits people a little differently.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic