Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Anadrol

C

Coco64

TID Lady Member
Jan 15, 2021
Hi, anyone have experience with anadrol? Dose? Any virilization? How long were you on? Thanks!

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I’ll assume by your concern with virilization, that you are female. If so what are you looking for in a drug? Are you just curious about Drol and very experienced? Or is is what you have at hand and you’re a beginner?

Anadrol is great for explosive strength and decent size gains but not exactly female friendly at the dosages most sources carry. Give us a little background.

C

Coco64

TID Lady Member
Jan 15, 2021
I heard Dave Crosland say it's actually a good choice for females- the anabolic/androgenic ratio is pretty good no? I've used anavar and primo

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Yes, it can be....particularly good for off season mass building. My wife is a bodybuilder and has had great results at 12.5mg split (am/pm for 25mg/day). It does force a lot of calories and water into the muscles so you will "soften up" visually. That said, strength will blow your mind if you liked Var.

If you are not seriously trying to get "bigger" (meaning you're figure or bikini size), I'd stick with Primo or low dose Testosterone.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I heard Dave Crosland say it's actually a good choice for females- the anabolic/androgenic ratio is pretty good no? I've used anavar and primo
Also, Dave Crosland is hardly someone I'd take advice from; given the fact that he almost killed himself getting to 400lbs :)

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
From what Ive seen this will effect you, it’s up to you to decide if its worth it... I’m a guy tho so I cant really talk on the matter, but Ive seen lots of ladies get to their goals with Anadrol

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
I have heard it can be moderately masculinizing if not taken in conservative dosage.
I also have heard it can be more prevalent voice impacting side effect too.

But I am not a lady so this is all gym talk i have heard

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Dan Duchaine used to have some of the National and IFBB female pros use it for contest prep, just 25mg/d for the whole prep. At what dosage is best will probably vary female to female.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
If you use it at all I would run the lowest dose possible that will give you some effect and only go up if you have to, side effects can last forever, way longer than the muscle gains will.
Did the var and primo not work well enough?
What are your goals
Strength and size or physique

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I should probably refine my answer above, since we are talking about ANADROL, a heavy hitter king of compounds. If you are not a competitive female BB, i'd say highly National ranked or Pro, i'd probably opt to use the safer compounds like the usual go-to's.....primo, Anavar, HGH, maybe eq or winstrol, etc. I used to converse with a lot of top ranked FBB years back, but most of them are all retired or no longer competing, and i'm just not in touch with many today.

In regards to Anadrol, you also have to understand that if you are getting it from an underground lab, it can be faked or dosing can be off (or mixed with other compounds),and that matters a lot for women. If I were a female, i'd only use legit pharm grade for Anadrol. Depending on how the pill was made, and hopefully the drug was dispersed through the entire pill evenly, you could get a pill cutter and cut it into 12.5mg doses too, or 1/4 tab amounts.

Coco, what level of experience are you at?

Do you compete, or are you just a recreational user trying to get in shape?

IMO, low dose anavar and HGH can take most women to their goals, if diet and training are on par.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic