Members
Latest Member
Sfrizo
What's New?

Injectable Anadrol every day

D

Darren Echols

Nov 7, 2017
I brewed my first batch of Anadrol 50. I brewed 50 Mills at 50 mg with 28 mils of grapeseed oil, 20 mills BB, and two Mils of BA. I have been injecting every other day. I feel good, no bloat, and actually still pretty cut and growing. I was wondering if it would be safe to inject every day? I know that the grapeseed oil, is dispersing it slower, than it would orally! Can anyone out there shoot me some advice, I would greatly appreciate it.

X

.X.

Jan 17, 2012
I don't see why it would be different than if you took it oral everyday.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
This isnt possible, BA and BB wont dissolve Anadrol into a stable solution, nice try though....

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
FD , are you saying it's not possible to make Drol Inject ? Or is his cheffing process trash ?

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
FD , are you saying it's not possible to make Drol Inject ? Or is his cheffing process trash ?

You can make it into an inject, but not without the use of a supersolvent. Drol wont melt into a solution on its own or with BB and BA.....

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
You can make it into an inject, but not without the use of a supersolvent. Drol wont melt into a solution on its own or with BB and BA.....
So I shouldn't PM him for some??

MrBear

MrBear

Nov 27, 2017
When I was younger I injected some winstrol solution into my quad. I had a huge bump there for 5 days or so.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I brewed my first batch of Anadrol 50. I brewed 50 Mills at 50 mg with 28 mils of grapeseed oil, 20 mills BB, and two Mils of BA. I have been injecting every other day. I feel good, no bloat, and actually still pretty cut and growing. I was wondering if it would be safe to inject every day? I know that the grapeseed oil, is dispersing it slower, than it would orally! Can anyone out there shoot me some advice, I would greatly appreciate it.

Bro some where I've posted this pwo orals I been cycling 18 years or so half that I love love love I injectable anadrol after few days of use first time I increased my poundage in all my main exercises by average of 100 pounds yes you read that correct I went from like 185 in press behind neck to 315 in a week - that was few years ago in my 40s but an exercise I've always struggled with. Tie 100 pound plate for wide grip chins 12 reps . I think the I inject is drier then oral but any aas that had rep for bloat you cycled with winny . That's why like old time BB around Arnold and big lous time used deca and winny together they complement each other - deca made joints feel better winny hurt some but together they perform magic minimize the sides of the other . Inkectable drol my fave let me know if you need a tester ha ha lol carry on bro

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic