Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Anabolics, sin and the tree of knowledge

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
The tree of knowledge is a dangerous thing. Throughout the Bible there lessons of warning. Climb to high and we dare think ourselves as gods that can better His creation only daring the wrath of His creation. To remedy this thought mankind tends to denounce the existence of God. For a fleeting moment we may improve on his creation, but climbing too high, before long nature encroaches on the advancement and the augmentation becomes discordant. Health suffers and continuation in denial leads to destruction of his creation: the human spirit and the vessel. We flirt with the tree of knowledge pushing so far but not so far that His creation rebels as it fights for harmony against the destructive insult placed upon it from the tree of knowledge. We are the only species with this internal conflict because we have the spark of Divinity granted us by our Creator. We foresee the future and then we create it. Someone foresaw the benefit of anabolic steroids and then created it. This is from the spark of Divinity.. but only a spark so again the tree is there for us but the danger of overstepping is ever present.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
I didn’t realize that the Icarus story was in the Bible. Must be somewhere in there between the books of Zeus and Hercules, lol.

If only Adam and Venus had followed Buddha’s admonition in the Garden of Valhalla not to eat that forbidden fruit!!

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Test, tren, mast, GH and insulin. Yes, I am super human right now and feeling it even on almost no carbs. If I die, I die. Haha. Just kidding, but who the hell wants to grow old and crippled anyways? I faced my mortality many times on the battlefield and know when it is your time, it is your time. There are so many anomalies out there when it comes to living long full lives and treating their bodies like absolute dumpster fires, they are not even anomalies anymore. Then there are people who do everything right and die of disease in their 30's and 40's.

Assess the risk, mitigate what you can and assume what you will.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
It’s too early for this much reading and elevated thought.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
This was really based on the Book of Genesis 3: 1-24 and 11: 1-9. In both chapters man's quest for knowledge leads to chaos and wrath. While in both cases it was God that brings down his wrath, in the natural world it is the natural order that brings wrath. When the use of knowledge disorders the natural balance there is chaos. The original post was in response to a number of other threads on various boards where truth is denied and the users are confused. AAS use is continuous and in the 3-5 gram/w range, they profess superiority, scream that all the elite lie about use, and eventually many suffer organ failure. In the backdrop of what is happening in the world this isn't only happening in bodybuilding. We see all sorts of pharmakia, as in the Book of Revelation, spells cast to control masses much as all the psychoactive drugs used today, again normalized and made common. We see sexual perversion of all forms normalized and pushed into acceptance just as in Sodom and Gomorrah, also in Genesis. It goes on and on in so many areas. What is too much? When does it bend away too much from the natural order that it cannot be repaired. We are deep into this mess. BBing is part of the pharmaeia. Back to pharmakeia, it is all around us. I'm in it. Your in it, and the whole backdrop of the swirling spiral of chaos is all around us. One doesn't have to accept the Bible as handed down from God to see what it tells about human nature. I'm normally not a Bible thumper. The events over the last decade have just made it all to clear the warnings therein. Most don't see it. So maybe I am crazed or maybe I am just one of those that can see through the thick layers of deceit all around us.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I didn’t realize that the Icarus story was in the Bible. Must be somewhere in there between the books of Zeus and Hercules, lol.

If only Adam and Venus had followed Buddha’s admonition in the Garden of Valhalla not to eat that forbidden fruit!!
I thought Adam was only doing Eve ... was he getting some from Venus too?

Either way, if all Adam had done was eat the forbidden fruit and not mess with it in any other way, the rest of us wouldn't be here today to fuck things up.

Maybe Onan had the right idea all along.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I feel like one of those Jewish guys from 2000 years ago that wandered into the desert and came out babbling... only I'm Italian so I would be a wandering Roman.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic