Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Anabolex forum

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Anabolex forum has been down for about a year now. I remember having many heated conversation over there 15 years ago, I will miss the place. I was once banned for going after roidoc after he ripped off
about 20 people with his liquidex scam. He would later go on to open up triedia with Nimrod25.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Mugzy, do you remember the name of the guy who went out to TJ to meet Rob Basta and had dinner with his family. He later went on to triedia as well with about a third of the meso crew

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
I was a member there in 1999 until now..anabolex..RIP

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Mugzy, do you remember the name of the guy who went out to TJ to meet Rob Basta and had dinner with his family. He later went on to triedia as well with about a third of the meso crew

I remember William Wallace and hooker the rugby player from triedia lol...i get all of those old school boards mixed up in my head now because most of the same guys were everywhere. I was pretty young and should have been studying for college instead of reading the forums all night.

Back then everyone posted up their cycle and their pct....and it was critiqued 100 different ways. Now none of the vets post cycles anymore or they are on TRT like myself.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010

I do not remember the name. Triedia didn't last long after roidoc was busted.

I remember William Wallace and hooker the rugby player from triedia lol...i get all of those old school boards mixed up in my head now because most of the same guys were everywhere. I was pretty young and should have been studying for college instead of reading the forums all night.

Back then everyone posted up their cycle and their pct....and it was critiqued 100 different ways. Now none of the vets post cycles anymore or they are on TRT like myself.

William Wallace was a law student and went on to open bodybuilding4life before closing it a few years later.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
I do not remember the name. Triedia didn't last long after roidoc was busted.

William Wallace was a law student and went on to open bodybuilding4life before closing it a few years later.

Maybe my memory is off but was it anabolic-paradise that closed and then triedia was started? I didnt really ever know the behind the scenes info back then. I just tried my best to not get scammed lol.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Nope, completely unrelated

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Nope, completely unrelated
Well I remember A-P was a great board....and being really pissed when it closed...I must have joined triedia shortly after

Remember in the beginning when the big thing was to pay to be a member at a board to have access to sources? Im not just talking elite fitness either....there were boards popping up all over for like 15 bucks a month like anabolicsinternational

Demigod

Demigod

VIP Member
Sep 24, 2010
The good old days....Lol... Remember all those ezboards that where popping up around that time? Seems everyone had a board.

B

body_by_donuts

Jul 5, 2011
Its been a long time since ive head that board name..

AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
I used to be a big poster there back in the day, especially while in college. Many late nights spent responding to threads. Sad to see it go even though I hadn't been on it in years.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic