ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Posted no pics up in a long while this has been a long and slow recovery
Both shoulders
C5,6and 7 fused
Right elbow replaced as well as right wrist getting a rebuild
I am starting to get good workouts again but my strength is about 1/3 of what I had most of my adult life in my running and gunning days
56 this year and will like the Phoenix rise up from the ashes haha
cheers gentlemen
I know it’s a year ago but pls pls tell me those young eh whatever I’m the back ground have at least grown some or have they given up just like all this new generation duds

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I know it’s a year ago but pls pls tell me those young eh whatever I’m the back ground have at least grown some or have they given up just like all this new generation duds
Those Motherfuckers are GONE, and replaced 12 times over..lol A month at best out of em as you know, always grabassing with there buddies or on the phone jerking off.
You gotta put in the WORK and I just put in my journal the other day "You have to train HARDER Motherfucker!"
If I don't keep pushing it I will be like these lazy pieces of shit and I can't have that as a matter if fact, when I was growing uo and early adulthood LAZY was a word like having a fucking DISEASE you did not want that lable!
CHeers Gents

ccpro

ccpro

Nov 15, 2012
Damn I wished like I looked like that now...and you got two years on me. Solid brother! I can show you what an old fat guy really looks like!

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I love seeing stuff like this. I’m almost 50 now and it’s depressing sometimes. But seeing you guys still looking amazing and hitting it hard in your 50s/60s gives me hope! Just don’t like seeing all the dam surgeries and shit. Yay, getting old! Not!

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I love seeing stuff like this. I’m almost 50 now and it’s depressing sometimes. But seeing you guys still looking amazing and hitting it hard in your 50s/60s gives me hope! Just don’t like seeing all the dam surgeries and shit. Yay, getting old! Not!
To quote a guy on here but I forget who "getting old isn't for sissies!" LOL
But putting in the effort is soo worth it, I remember when we took a trip to Hawaii, we came out of the ocean from a swim and I said to my lady, "damn, everybody is staring at us"..........her response and she is fine as hell was "they are looking at YOU!" LMAO.
She says the dudes check you out more than the chicks hahaha that is fucked up to some degree but a great compliment on another level.
Keep it up guys and BUST your asses on every workout, after my 1 hour warmup I can still crank it out!
Cheers

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic