Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Amma's series of articles .Must read !

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
She appears to write effortlessly....This in it self is a gift above an beyond her abilities as an educator.....And a competitor.....She is someone that I would look forward to meeting If presented the chance.

Amma

Amma

TID StrongWoman
Jul 18, 2011
She appears to write effortlessly....This in it self is a gift above an beyond her abilities as an educator.....And a competitor.....She is someone that I would look forward to meeting If presented the chance.

That is the nicest compliment I've gotten in a long time. Thank you, my apologies I didn't see it sooner.

P

Pambo2

Dec 5, 2013
OMG! thank you for that thread leading to the socialization of strong womanhood. LOL I can relate to that so much RR. She puts in words what I feel in my heart. I regret how my marriage end up but I do not regret putting him in his place. I knew it was going to hurt from the get go but it had to happen I couldn't just allow another pass to go unanswered, public or not it had to happen eventually better then than now I always say. Passivity is what kills manhood. My hubby was so passive and the men like him are just the same they can't handle a strong woman unless it's under cover not out in the open. OK but not any more not for me anyway. They can lump it for what it's worth, I don't give a shit, if they can't deal with it ****'m. Sorry to be so descript but I'm really getting pumped and ready for bear. I don't think we are that far from seeing a woman call a man out on stage and just entertaining the knuckle draggers. Nobody has a clue, it's NOT a man's world ONLY any more. I know you agree with me?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic