Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Amazingly thorough, if you wanna do business with a bro this is it.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
So I was gonna just give a bump for another perfectly wrapped, perfectly timed, perfectly made product and then when I tore one open I noticed the wrong dose. I was just gonna say I'll use this and send me the difference, well they do one better, he tells me to keep all 4, then says he's gonna send me a new order express mail! wtf Business must be good lol Oh did I mention this all happened in a matter of minutes, talk about response time. These guys move so fast I can see how they might grab the wrong one now and then, but with solutions like this I feel like I just pulled the monopoly card, Bank Error In Your Favor Collect $200 lol

:t2991:

:aparty43:

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
I just recieved from them recently also and the whole transaction was nothing short of perfect. THese guys are quick. First time taking their products so will have to give comment on that at a later date. Awesome job!

M

MANPOWER REP

Jul 3, 2011
So I was gonna just give a bump for another perfectly wrapped, perfectly timed, perfectly made product and then when I tore one open I noticed the wrong dose. I was just gonna say I'll use this and send me the difference, well they do one better, he tells me to keep all 4, then says he's gonna send me a new order express mail! wtf Business must be good lol Oh did I mention this all happened in a matter of minutes, talk about response time. These guys move so fast I can see how they might grab the wrong one now and then, but with solutions like this I feel like I just pulled the monopoly card, Bank Error In Your Favor Collect $200 lol

:t2991:

:aparty43:

Thanks VICK really appreciate you taking the time to post

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
MANPOWER is absolutely hands down phenomenal. Never had issues with MP, always on top of their game!!

M

MANPOWER REP

Jul 3, 2011
I just recieved from them recently also and the whole transaction was nothing short of perfect. THese guys are quick. First time taking their products so will have to give comment on that at a later date. Awesome job!

Thank you silntrunin for the post

Narkissos

Narkissos

Aug 12, 2011
I'm definitely going to give them a try in the near future. :)

M

MANPOWER REP

Jul 3, 2011
More products to come in 2013 !

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
MP is a great guy and I received my order in 3 days! His caber, armidex, clen and T3 is the bomb!

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I've used him and all his stuff is g2g.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic