Kiddorism
What's New?

Am I gay now?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
#1) I’m the gayest lesbian ever

#2) not sure how he’s gonna top that exchange next time I go in but I’m kinda scared

#3) fanny packs will never, ever, be anything other than replacement pockets for people too fat to use the pockets in their pants or people too stupid to wear pants with pockets when they need them.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
A buddy of mine still wears a fanny pack. But hes 6'7" 300+, so ... he's totally cool, bro, don't mind me.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
The answer is always yes, if u have to even ask that question...

My experience gay men can spot another gay guy a mile away.....

So what does that tell u...haaaa

Fucking fag

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
I work at the gym and a guy comes up to tell me the light is out in the sauna. I told him to stop breaking the bulb so he don't get caught blowing his workout partner. he said he learned that lesson many yrs ago when the president of a local, very prestigious college, got caught getting head from some fag in there. I confirmed the incident with the manager who told me he had to bring them both in and have a 1on 1 discussion with them. And then I get a complaint from one of the females that tells me a girl was in the shower making all kinds of noise like she was puking. she went over to the shower and asked if she was ok and got yelled at to 'LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE'!!!!!! I should write a book...………………..

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
Gay? Yes. FWIW I have privately suspected you were gay for a few years now.

This thread put me in a bad mood though, I never get any gay men flirting with me anymore.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Gay? Yes. FWIW I have privately suspected you were gay for a few years now.

This thread put me in a bad mood though, I never get any gay men flirting with me anymore.

Is that why you’ve been sending me nudes for years?

Geez, it was just a joke guys. Flirting back with gay guys and drinking wine and crossing my legs all the way and sucking dick and holding my pinky up when I’m sucking dick and so on and so forth doesn’t make me gay.

Not really.

I thwear.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Great story. So you're not gay?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Great story. So you're not gay?

Depends on who you ask. According to the guys on here who shave and wax their entire body, get their eyebrows done, and constantly look at themselves, and other men, in underwear or less...I’m wicked gay.
But my boyfriend doesn’t think so.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic