Members
Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

Am I being lied to?

K

KyBull

Dec 3, 2015
I've been taking anastrazole 1mg twice a week on TRT. I usually get 18 pills per shipment for 2 months. This shipment I only received 9 pills so I asked the clinic and the guy at the clinic says "The compounding pharmacy can now add a 1mg dose of anastrazole to the testosterone cypionate" and he goes on to say now I only have to take 1 pill a week. I really don't believe this and I think the TRT clinic is cheaping out on me. Anyone have any thoughts on this. I've been great on 1 mg of Anastrazole twice a week for 7 months and I don't want to mess that up.

Thanks!

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Never heard of that but it's possible if it's coming from a compounding pharmacy. I have a pharmacy that will make your test in different carrier oils due to allergies.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
That's a stupid thing to do of its true. Can't titrate your adex without changing your test dose.

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
Your package insert should tell you what's in there.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Is'nt Adex supposed to be used EOD 1mg pills Just asking a questions.

K

KyBull

Dec 3, 2015
I think they are cheaping out on me and trying to just shut me up. Last month I only got 9ml Test Cyp and they say they always send 12. I think it's time to find a new clinic.
Thanks all!

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
I've been taking anastrazole 1mg twice a week on TRT. I usually get 18 pills per shipment for 2 months. This shipment I only received 9 pills so I asked the clinic and the guy at the clinic says "The compounding pharmacy can now add a 1mg dose of anastrazole to the testosterone cypionate" and he goes on to say now I only have to take 1 pill a week. I really don't believe this and I think the TRT clinic is cheaping out on me. Anyone have any thoughts on this. I've been great on 1 mg of Anastrazole twice a week for 7 months and I don't want to mess that up.

Thanks!

Did I read that right? The guy at the clinic says now they add add A-dex to Test Cyp? That's bullshit! Ask for proof if this change.

I've never seen it done before on the boards, and if it can, I'm certain that would be very popular. Sounds like they're playing games with you and it's time to change clinics asap!

K

KyBull

Dec 3, 2015
Did I read that right? The guy at the clinic says now they add add A-dex to Test Cyp? That's bullshit! Ask for proof if this change.

I've never seen it done before on the boards, and if it can, I'm certain that would be very popular. Sounds like they're playing games with you and it's time to change clinics asap!

I agree!!! Got any recommendations on a mail order clinic??

Thanks

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Sounds like a load of BS to me. If your cyp is coming in a 9ml and 12 mls QC is pretty bad.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic