What's New?

ALWAYS SOMETHING

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
ANYONE EVER WANT TO RING SOMEONES NECK?

my daughter got a new Stang and in one week its totalled
she let her BF drive and he got it side ways in the rain and rolled it off the side of the road!!!

they got banged up but fk what are these kids thinking!!!

put me in a bad mood.....hospital bill and a tow bill

i think im gonna stretch his pocket book out and make him buy her a new car......not let my insurance pay for it all

rant over!!

i am a good 60lbs bigger than him so i hope he listens!!! at least better put down a good down payment or it will be his last

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I had to buy my first car. No one drove it but me! Thankfully she's okay.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
My wife picked her car up from the body shop on Wednesday afternoon and got into an accident Thursday evening. Neither were her fault, but so annoyed.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Thats stinks. Glad all parties are okay.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
I'd be irate too. Its one thing if she was driving but her boyfriend driving/ speeding in weather conditions which he lost control..its clearly his fuck up. Your daughter should of never let him drive. Id collect the insurance money and put it all in the bank or buy her some beat up dinger for $1k. No more new or nice cars until she understands the value of money, bc I guarantee if she bought that car herself she wouldnt of been easy to give up those keys to the bf.

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
ANYONE EVER WANT TO RING SOMEONES NECK?

my daughter got a new Stang and in one week its totalled
she let her BF drive and he got it side ways in the rain and rolled it off the side of the road!!!

they got banged up but fk what are these kids thinking!!!

put me in a bad mood.....hospital bill and a tow bill

i think im gonna stretch his pocket book out and make him buy her a new car......not let my insurance pay for it all

rant over!!

i am a good 60lbs bigger than him so i hope he listens!!! at least better put down a good down payment or it will be his last
Yeah brother,

All the fucking time. I'm a large framed individual myself, I've always been fairly athletic. You just need to remember YOU are not normal, you are an elitist and as such there are few people who can match your physical prowess. Beating his skinny little ass will do nothing for your pride and everything to give him legal leverage against you. Handle it like an intellectual, trust me going ballistic on some tool box won't make you feel better and the worst part of the situation is you're gonna fuck that guy up and be upset because its like warming up with 135 on bench squats or deads. It's not even going to be a challenge, if you're like me and there is no physical challenge it simply isn't worth exerting the effort. No one is going to applaud you for giving the shit bag what he deserves, you won't feel better about it, and you may land in legal trouble.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
way back when i was 17, i wrecked my girlfriends Grand-Am, in the snow, because i was rushing to get us both lunch on our lunch break. I paid for the repairs out of my own pocket. My old man paid upfront to keep her family from being assholes, but i paid him every red cent until it was paid off. she rolled days after it was paid off but i made even with my pops. Yes, he charged interest.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
This looks like a misery loves company thread ...... no misery for me (atm), but an interesting soap opera brewing. Wife's older friend has an older sister with a thirty yo (30!) spoiled rotten daughter. Extreme lifetime spoiling for Daddy's Little Girl, mama resented it for years but Daddy made the money, controlled the finances, and wrote the checks. Now, they found out Daddy's cancer is everywhere, he's probably down to a few more months, and little girl has a wake-up call coming. Side story is wife's friend is a widow, as is one of her three sisters. This coming event will leave 3 dead husbands, 3 widows, and one husband who's gotta be starting to wonder what's in store for him.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
I don't know what's wrong with these kids today. My daughter and her boyfriend were in an accident this past Friday. Some young dumbass wasn't paying attention and instead of rear ending a car, he swerved to the left and hit the car with my daughter head on. My little girl sustained bruised ribs and various contusions and her boyfriend suffered a broken ankle ( which will require surgery ) and scratches and bruises. I'm just grateful that they didn't get hurt worse.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
I don't know what's wrong with these kids today. My daughter and her boyfriend were in an accident this past Friday. Some young dumbass wasn't paying attention and instead of rear ending a car, he swerved to the left and hit the car with my daughter head on. My little girl sustained bruised ribs and various contusions and her boyfriend suffered a broken ankle ( which will require surgery ) and scratches and bruises. I'm just grateful that they didn't get hurt worse.
Glad they are ok bro!

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
I had to buy my first car. No one drove it but me! Thankfully she's okay.
my daughter drove an 90 accord thru all of school --worked and played ball
graduated Magna cum laude and top of her class ---full ride to Samford U here ---had offers from 7 others
even a full softball

so as a gift i was going to give here my 2012 4runner ---but she said if we got her what she wanted she would pay the car note
i paid the car off upfront and she would pay the insurance and all maint

sad bc it didnt make it 7 days

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
My daughter called my wife the other night and asked the following question:

"If someone puts diesel fuel in my car, what should I do?"

It appears she was letting one of her college friends borrow her car, and her friend agreed to fill the tank before she gave it back....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic