Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Already see some familiar handles...

mgeorge

mgeorge

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2018
I recently re joined the community. Everyone has been very welcoming so far and it's fun refreshing knowledge and for me learning about all the new compounds on the market.

U

underground

Jul 30, 2020
BOP scares me. Way too in your face with it all for me. I’d be afraid to sponsor there, just my opinion.

I could have not said it better myself, lol. A bunch of young guns and hot heads. It's like the AAS world put into a Black Friday WalMart like/similar setting.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
BOP? Bureau of Prisons?
OLM I left when grizzly passed

U

underground

Jul 30, 2020
Unsure if you’re serious or not....hard to tell with this internet shit sometimes, but in case you’re not familiar with BOP...I’m doing you a favor: stay the hell away.
BOP= brotherh00dofPa!n
A congregation of hotheads, loud-mouths, and a bunch of cheap crap sources trying to peddle goods off to the new guys/beginners and the soon to be next group of newbies whom are 50-50 about whether they want to cycle or stay natural and debating if a first cycle of 1g test + 2 other compounds is enough, lol. Place is like the Wild West of AAS boards. Dudes take pics of their gear packs and post them up for the entire board to see....but in the open. Meaning anybody can join with or without a minimum post count/referral and see everything, including pics of “landed” packs. Moronic if you ask me.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
ug ... we had an insurgence of D-Red people here months ago. They seem to have weaned themselves out, but related discussions from regulars here lingered for a while. HCU and BOP got frequent mention, along with references to relevant bust reports.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
Gymbag....that’s a forum name I have not heard in many years.
Welcome to TID

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Unsure if you’re serious or not....hard to tell with this internet shit sometimes, but in case you’re not familiar with BOP...I’m doing you a favor: stay the hell away.
BOP= brotherh00dofPa!n
A congregation of hotheads, loud-mouths, and a bunch of cheap crap sources trying to peddle goods off to the new guys/beginners and the soon to be next group of newbies whom are 50-50 about whether they want to cycle or stay natural and debating if a first cycle of 1g test + 2 other compounds is enough, lol. Place is like the Wild West of AAS boards. Dudes take pics of their gear packs and post them up for the entire board to see....but in the open. Meaning anybody can join with or without a minimum post count/referral and see everything, including pics of “landed” packs. Moronic if you ask me.

helluva description!

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Not sure about OLM, I don’t think it went down but I haven’t tried my login in probably a few years.

I go back to the good old days if any of you all remember gymbagbb (shutdown around 2013/14), BOP (big board, but crummy “fake” people).

I’d consider myself a vet, I’ve got 12 yrs of AAS/peptide/SARMs experience. I’ve experimented everything: EPO, slin; GH; t4, T3, DNP; and everything performance enhancing you can think of or name...I’ve probably used it.

I will disclose that I used to be a pro athlete; and no do not ask me what sport or anything along those lines because I will not say. I never used performance enhancing chems while playing/competing. At least none that were explicitly prohibited. For a short window SARMs and peptides were legal.

I will say that SARMs have been available to the elite athletes as early as 2006, but readily available to pretty much everybody around 2008, the cycles were costing around $1,200-2,000. And yes almost every top level athlete was running them until they became banned just before the 2008 Olympics; peptides as well for that matter. The top pro athletes are amongst the dirtiest of the dirty, they just get way with it. Legit ostarine is incredible stuff; the crap sold out of brick and mortar stores today is not Ostarine, probably some DHEA derivative BS.

If anybody has questions about cycle builds using multiple compounds 4-5x or more...have questions...PM me I’ll be glad to help and share knowledge.
Welcome to TID.

Perhaps any 4 to 6 compound cycles would be best discussed on the open forum. At least until we know that you know your stuff. Please don't take it personal, just looking out for the board :D

TainoWarrior

TainoWarrior

VIP Member
Nov 14, 2010
What’s up gentlemen,

I’ve been on OLM since 2008/2010, many boards that are now closed down, BOP, and TIBH (2010)....and if any of you remember “gymbagbb” yes I was there!

I see some familiar handles and I’ll be around for a while.
Welcome bro.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic