Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Aloha all!

johnleary3rd

johnleary3rd

Nov 7, 2015
First post in a forum and relieved to have found it - I follow Iris Kyle on Twitter and saw that she kept referring to the Iron Den.

My wife and I are both iron addicts - I started lifting in 8th grade, she started after we met in 2002. I turned 65 years young this past November, Nan made 70 in December.

We both are in pretty good shape considering our ages and know that our fitness lifestyle is the main reason why we enjoy our retirement. Instead of taking trips to the doctor, we take trips to our local Vitamin Shoppe.

I'm posting a couple of pics of us...I just started a cutting cycle, have come down from 246 to 223 and will go down to 200 lbs (5'11"). I'd like to do a show in Honolulu this fall.

Note: This is where I had the pics and even though they are images, one needs 20 posts in order to insert images.

Nan weighed about 150 when we met, now is at a lean 115 lbs. The gym has totally changed her life in many ways as well as it has mine.

We both look forward to meeting other IRON ADDICTS here in the Iron Den!

Aloha for now,

John & Nancy Leary
Kaneohe, Hawaii

johnleary3rd

johnleary3rd

Nov 7, 2015
Thanks Bro Bundy...it feels good to be among other like-minded folks. I see you're active all over the forum ...looking forward to learning more.

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
Howzit John. Aloha.

johnleary3rd

johnleary3rd

Nov 7, 2015
Howzit GuerillaKilla! You from da islands, Bro? Howzit is local kine slang....

johnleary3rd

johnleary3rd

Nov 7, 2015
Thanks brazey.....nice to be here....lots to learn.

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
Get plenty local kine guys around the boards bu.

_3M_

_3M_

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2015
Welcome to the den guys. Look forward to seeing your progress.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic