Sep 29, 2010
Before pic....

and after last cycle:
Don't really have any good pics from this cycle

Last edited:
HawaiianPride.

HawaiianPride.

Oct 21, 2010
Looks like the cycle treated you well man. It appears not only did you add LBM, but decreased overall adipose tissue as well. Not to mention you added some beef to those delts, chest and arms.

What did your cycle consist of?

Any lower body and back shots?

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Cycle was 750mg test en, 400mg tren en & 50mg Proviron.
I'd been outta the bbing scene for a couple of years so muscle memory played a good part in it all. Started back in the gym around 8 months ago and this is my second cycle this year. Delts grow quick and easy for me so I only train them every second or third week.....I've convinced myself that when my delts are big it makes my arms look small so try not to develop them too much. Not got any other pics yet but do want to sort some out. Legs have always been strong but never really develop as well as I'd like......possibly genetic or a fault with my routine.

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
you look great but there is something really wrong with ur face :p

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Nice job Stumpster, put on some nice size and have a good base for your next one!

HawaiianPride.

HawaiianPride.

Oct 21, 2010
Cycle was 750mg test en, 400mg tren en & 50mg Proviron.
I'd been outta the bbing scene for a couple of years so muscle memory played a good part in it all. Started back in the gym around 8 months ago and this is my second cycle this year. Delts grow quick and easy for me so I only train them every second or third week.....I've convinced myself that when my delts are big it makes my arms look small so try not to develop them too much. Not got any other pics yet but do want to sort some out. Legs have always been strong but never really develop as well as I'd like......possibly genetic or a fault with my routine.
Strange it tends to the go the opposite in regards to larger delts creating the illusion of bigger overall arms with me.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Strange it tends to the go the opposite in regards to larger delts creating the illusion of bigger overall arms with me.
Everyone said the same to me but I've got it into my head that my arms look small so I try what I can to make them look bigger to me..............body dysmorphia?