pbtom
What's New?

ALMOST 30,000 steroid tablets have been seized at the Gold Coast airport

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
801992-steroid-tablets-seized-on-gold-coast.jpg

The drugs were found in the bags of a young NSW man who arrived on a flight from Singapore on Saturday.

An X-ray of the 19-year-old's bags showed a number of anomalies.

Customs and border protection officers carried out a full search and found 29,000 tablets concealed in a variety of containers, and described as bath salts and contact lens cleaner.

"Initial testing of the tablets was positive for steroids," Craig Sommerville, from the Australian Customs and Border Protection Service, said on Tuesday.

Mr Sommerville said it was illegal to import steroids without a permit.

"If you're caught trying to bring them back into Australia, you could face a hefty fine or even jail time," he said.

The man could face a fine of up to $170,000, and up to five years in prison.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Isn't Australia like the one place you don't want to do that stuff? I hear they are super hard on it.

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
Those are blue hearts. Atleast the kid has good taste!

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
that country is a no-no... you cant even sneak the common cold through there customs

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Pretty sure they scrutinize everything coming in from Thailand too

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
That kid is hurting. Australia is a well known "no-no" Whose got a price on those blues to run the numbers....

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
yeah i feel sorry for the ausies, cant get shit down there! all those pills but no test powder?! i would have at leats made the full effort lol!

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
That kid is hurting. Australia is a well known "no-no" Whose got a price on those blues to run the numbers....

If bought direct in bulk, I know someone that sells them for $50/bottle, as long as you buy at least 10.

Johnny Test

Johnny Test

Oct 29, 2013
If bought direct in bulk, I know someone that sells them for $50/bottle, as long as you buy at least 10.

Oh boy YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

John

Last edited:
NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
I have a cpl buddies in Australia i speak with from time to time. They get majority of their gear from UK because like said above post, anything at all from asia going into Australia is looked at hard. It has to be packed in your ass one tablet at a time to get thru from anywhere out of asia.

BiggerSwole

BiggerSwole

Apr 11, 2014
They still haven't learned how to beat x-rays yet? smh. Why even try to get that on a plane without knowing how... that's just asking for problems.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic