Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Almost 2 1/2 years to gain 15 lbs... sadface.jpg

J

jaries12

Nov 16, 2010
Hi guys,

I am hoping that I do this correctly and that the pictures do actually come up!

jaries12-albums-progress-pics-picture158-feb-08.jpg
140lbs at 6'0

jaries12-albums-progress-pics-picture159-aug-08.JPG
150lbs at 6'0

jaries12-albums-progress-pics-picture161-march-09.jpg
155lbs at 6'1

EDIT: Pics worked, yay! lol

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
no worries bro... you have time... post your workout, stats, and diet...

J

jaries12

Nov 16, 2010
My diet right now is pretty much bulking.. I'm on a never ending quest to put on weight. I eat more than 3000+ cals everyday. I drink a lot of milk... I do eat junk food for the extra cals, as well as my regular (health conscious) diet. I'm also on Evolve maltodextrin, so I carb up all my shakes.

My workout at the moment is a 5 day split - two days strength (5 x 5's, split into upper and lowers body), 3 days hypertrophy (3 x 8-10, split into chest/arms, legs and back/shoulders).

My supp stack is:

- ON Gold standard Whey
- Hemo-Rage (pre-workout)
- MRI Anabolic Switch (creatine)
- Men's multi (obviously!)
- Xtend (BCAA's)
- Vit C
- Evolve Maltodextrin (for carbing)

My current lifting stats are:
- Bench: 90 kg (198.4lbs)
- Squat: 100kg (220lbs) <-- Weak lift, I've had slow progress due to injuries
- Deadlift: 120kg (264lbs) <-- Being held back a lot by my grip strength

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
My diet right now is pretty much bulking.. I'm on a never ending quest to put on weight. I eat more than 3000+ cals everyday. I drink a lot of milk... I do eat junk food for the extra cals, as well as my regular (health conscious) diet. I'm also on Evolve maltodextrin, so I carb up all my shakes.

My workout at the moment is a 5 day split - two days strength (5 x 5's, split into upper and lowers body), 3 days hypertrophy (3 x 8-10, split into chest/arms, legs and back/shoulders).

My supp stack is:

- ON Gold standard Whey
- Hemo-Rage (pre-workout)
- MRI Anabolic Switch (creatine)
- Men's multi (obviously!)
- Xtend (BCAA's)
- Vit C
- Evolve Maltodextrin (for carbing)

My current lifting stats are:
- Bench: 90 kg (198.4lbs)
- Squat: 100kg (220lbs) <-- Weak lift, I've had slow progress due to injuries
- Deadlift: 120kg (264lbs) <-- Being held back a lot by my grip strength

Your caloric intake looks good...

The first thing I see is your workout... you appear to be over training... you need to pick a method and stick to it... If you want to actually put on some mass drop the "hypertrophy" method and go with a 5x5 type routine...

How old are you?

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
If you keep that up for 10 years then you'll have DRAMATICALLY changed your body. Nothing to think badly about. That takes ALOT OF EFFORT.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Doing great, very good progress so far. Your Supplements and diet seem pretty good to me. Give it some time, and you'll get to that goal.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Your caloric intake looks good...

The first thing I see is your workout... you appear to be over training... you need to pick a method and stick to it... If you want to actually put on some mass drop the "hypertrophy" method and go with a 5x5 type routine...

How old are you?

I agree with the above. I assume you are young because you also added one inch on your height. Basically you got to eat more, and train less imo. What other activities are you involved in?

J

jaries12

Nov 16, 2010
I was heavily into sport during highschool, competing nationally in cross country running and Taekwondo. I am currently 21, I don't play sport that much anymore, I started getting into weights because of Taekwondo and then even more so when I went overseas and did some modelling for a company in Hong Kong.

I don't feel as though I am over training, I recover quite fast and my strength is increasing as well as slowly putting on mass. My current workout is a new program that I am on, which I've been doing for about 4 weeks now. I will do this for another 4 weeks, followed by a deload. After that I am open to suggestion, but I do like this program as I am increasing size and strength at the same time.

My goal is to get as close to 175lbs as possible, I know this will take some time for me (maybe another 2 years lol), but recently I stopped growing and I think that this may possibly help me grow sideways instead of up!

Raptor

Raptor

Dec 10, 2010
Hey man, keep up the good work. Your progress good and if you stick with it you'll keep getting bigger, You have a similar natural body type as me so I know how hard it can be to put on muscle, but keep going. I was 6' 120 lbs (crazy growth spurt, lol) when I got into lifting at 13 or 14, 6'2'' 155 lbs by the time I graduated high school and now at 28 I have put on another 30 lbs of muscle, and am at 185. You'll hit goals of 175 if you keep going. Good luck man.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic