Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

All you need to know about Oreos.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
You know I'm such a basic bitch I'm betting I could set some records with the pumpkin spice Oreos

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
My favourite Oreos were the Smores Oreos. But they had them for a limited time I don't know why cause they were easily the best snack ever.

G

ghostface_nilla

Oct 15, 2015
Showed this thread to my girlfriend, who now wants me to drive to the store to buy a few bags so she can test herself.

M

MissLC

TID Lady Member
Nov 23, 2015
Hahaha! That was too funny. Thank you for sharing that. Made my night. My only grief is no dunking? Seriously, man? I thought there was no other way!

W

WeaponX20

Dec 22, 2015
I'm going for elite. I prefer to dunk my oreos (plain/double stuffed I can't dunk flavors) but I understand you have to beat your mind there's just simply not enough time to dunk and be the best #sipNotDunk

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Hahaha! That was too funny. Thank you for sharing that. Made my night. My only grief is no dunking? Seriously, man? I thought there was no other way!

Pour the bag into a big bowl then pour in milk. Proceed to eat like cereal. It's easier if you can wait a few minutes for them to start to soften. But if you wait too long, by the time you get close to the bottom you'll just have to drink your Oreo sludge.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Mass consumption of Oreos will lead to a smaller pp and a larger O ring......

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic