Latest Member
Dsjb1
What's New?

All Time Favorite Mass Cycle

test
G

GOAL200

Jan 15, 2011
^^^ bro zomb is a vet and he was offering his educated opinion on the topic. Large doses of aas are a reality in the upper levels of bodybuilding. It's a fact. Recreational users (most of us on the boards) can stick with the safer levels of under a gram/wk, but the big dogs need more. This thread is about the "best mass cycles"...if you didn't expect to see some big numbers, I'm not sure what you were expecting???

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
I dont see anything to over the top with zombs cycle except with the slin that i never used so i cant comment on. But to me it looks like a killer cycle if your up at that level in your training.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Dude how much slin were you using with this cycle. Not to sound negitive but this is totally uncalled for and pure insanity to even think about running a cycle like and you also didnt specify how old you are how long you been training and most importanly how long you ran this cycle for. To me it sounds like bullshit and you would suffer from major atrophy. Your body naturally until 30 produces 30-70 mg of test putting 2600mg in your body a week for just say 10 weeks normal cycle time for 1 your balls are shot and you are surely lucky to be alive that cycle is rediculous. Respectfully Wake

Easy guys, let's not kill each other.... If you don't know about someone's past history, please do not judge them. This thread was about the best MASS cycle YOU'VE ever run....not the best mass cycle for a newbie or a veteran or a novice, etc.

If you want to, you can mention that this is not a good cycle for beginners if you want, but please be civil when discussing past cycles and experiences. We want to have as much information on this board from as many people as possible.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Get Some, I agree. However, if Holy Ghost comes out here and starts yapping about taking 1.5g of tren per week while training for a half marathon like he did in the old days, I'm gonna call him out, LOL.

Same with Bolan and his 10g test/week PL cycle, LOL.

I've never gone over 750mg test per week. I fear that anything over 1g will cause me to die of uncontrolled horniness.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Get Some, I agree. However, if Holy Ghost comes out here and starts yapping about taking 1.5g of tren per week while training for a half marathon like he did in the old days, I'm gonna call him out, LOL.

I've never gone over 750mg test per week. I fear that anything over 1g will cause me to die of uncontrolled horniness.

Well, the big difference is that you know those guys are jokes to begin with, lol. Maybe it was the 10g of test that cause Bolan to shit his pants while squatting? Anyone ever think of that? lol

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010

Lmao! 700mg/tren ew and I about have to break out the oxygen mask to make it from my car to the gym!

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Holy shit dude, and you lived? That's alot of test! That's the biggest baddest cycle I've ever seen, yikes. What did you gain on that??

If you think that's extreme, you haven't been to many boards with people telling the truth. That was a little blast, but my regular dosages are not far off. I got no sides, other then acne.

Think i was 225-230lbs then went up to 235lbs before i had to diet down. I'm 5'7.

Wait until dw posts before you decide if thats the "biggest baddest cycle" you've ever seen. Megadoses aren't for everyone, but to each his own. We are all purposefully driving out test levels into supraphysiological ranges, so in a way we all megadose.

Deadweight, I'm excited to see your opinion. I know you don't run cycles by the book or in a "traditional" way, but I'm sure you'll put something interesting up.

Exactly, what i've used is nothing compared to others. Your decided dose is your dose and what you think works for you. I like to see where I can take it, but always thinking of my health first. Blood work always comes back good, other then slightly elevated liver enzymes. Nothing to worry about.

Yeah but ZOMB is a beast with pics on stage to prove it, a real pro IMO with a great phisque and disipline. Also ppl say you dont need mega amounts of test to grow, once you hit a certain level you need to go above and beyond except for the lucky few with great genetics. You cant look at the pro's and say their only running a gram a week, thats the least they use to maintain.

Thanks bro! Been a while since I've seen you around.

Dude how much slin were you using with this cycle. Not to sound negitive but this is totally uncalled for and pure insanity to even think about running a cycle like and you also didnt specify how old you are how long you been training and most importanly how long you ran this cycle for. To me it sounds like bullshit and you would suffer from major atrophy. Your body naturally until 30 produces 30-70 mg of test putting 2600mg in your body a week for just say 10 weeks normal cycle time for 1 your balls are shot and you are surely lucky to be alive that cycle is rediculous. Respectfully Wake

10iu's PRE-workout. Sometimes i'd double spike it, so 5iu pre and 5iu post. Atrophy? Who said I came off? My balls are fine, ask my girl.

^^^ bro zomb is a vet and he was offering his educated opinion on the topic. Large doses of aas are a reality in the upper levels of bodybuilding. It's a fact. Recreational users (most of us on the boards) can stick with the safer levels of under a gram/wk, but the big dogs need more. This thread is about the "best mass cycles"...if you didn't expect to see some big numbers, I'm not sure what you were expecting???

Thanks bro. I'm in no way near "pro" status or a top level competitor. I like growning, and hope to soon to make it to the nationals stage. I qualified last year, but still need quality mass and denser muscles.

I dont see anything to over the top with zombs cycle except with the slin that i never used so i cant comment on. But to me it looks like a killer cycle if your up at that level in your training.

Exactly. Nothing to me seems extreme. I'm 240-245lbs now and adding more weight for my time this year.

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
I definately meant no offense, just didn't know guys went that high, I'm new to this and though a gram a week was big. My next cycle will probably be 500 test/400 equi or 300 deca and I'm thinking that seems a bit much.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
^ The owner of True protein, Dante, said he used 7-10g (7000-10000mg) week. He also said if he were to do it all over again, he would take the lower dose route. That much test added too much strength and weight too fast. Be smart, and do what's best for you.

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010

I've never gone over 750mg test per week. I fear that anything over 1g will cause me to die of uncontrolled horniness.[/QUOTE]

I've come close to death a couple times now...it ain;t pretty....And neither were most of the women for that matter.

Hey...when you're in the desert it don;t take much to stop and take a drink.....Same rules apply in that situation

E

etul86

May 9, 2011
For a true mass building cycle nothing has worked better for me than this....

Dbol 50mg ED Weeks 1-4
Test E 600mg EW Weeks 1-12
Deca 400mg EW Weeks 1-12
EQ 750mg EW Weeks 1-12

that was my 3rd cycle ever, lol.....not a good choice for a newbie but it'll get some redonkulous size on you in a hurry! EQ Kept the water off while the other compounds were jackin me up.....loved it. Gonna give the same thing a try comin up, except swapping Deca for Tren and adding Drol to go along with dbol.....should be epic =P~ \:D/

Get Some, I'm curious about the statement about EQ. I'm going to run it soon, with lean mass goals. Nothing crazy but it's interesting that you said it keeps the water retention down. Not saying it would eliminate water weight.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic