Dsjb1
What's New?

All Time Favorite Mass Cycle

test
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Alright, what we're going for here is not getting caught up so much on dosages, because they are so individual, but rather on compounds.

These can either be a favorite mass cycle you've used, or one you would like to one day use, or one that if you hit the lottery you would use.

I'll go first.

Weeks 1-6:

TPP at 700mgs/week
NPP at 525mgs/week
Dianabol at 60mgs/Day

Weeks 7-12:

TPP at 700mgs/week
NPP at 525mgs/week

Weeks 13-16:

Test Prop at 100mgs/day
Tren Ace at 75mgs/day
Anadrol at 100mgs/day

This mass cycle gives 12 weeks of the proven mass builder combo of nandro and test, kickstarted by many people's favorite oral, dianabol. A 6 week break from orals in the middle of the cycle to allow the liver some time to heal, all while allowing the nandro and test to continue bulking. And then finishing off with a new shock to the system by trading nandrolone for trenbolone and test phenylprop for test prop, and adding anadrol to suck what mass is left out of the cycle.

(Haven't run this and may never, but it sure was fun thinking about it:cool:.)

What's your favorite mass cycle?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
For a true mass building cycle nothing has worked better for me than this....

Dbol 50mg ED Weeks 1-4
Test E 600mg EW Weeks 1-12
Deca 400mg EW Weeks 1-12
EQ 750mg EW Weeks 1-12

that was my 3rd cycle ever, lol.....not a good choice for a newbie but it'll get some redonkulous size on you in a hurry! EQ Kept the water off while the other compounds were jackin me up.....loved it. Gonna give the same thing a try comin up, except swapping Deca for Tren and adding Drol to go along with dbol.....should be epic =P~ \:D/

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Test E 500 12 weeks
Tren E 400 10 weeks
dbol 30 for 4 weeks

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Cycle?

Sust 250 3cc EOD = ~2600 mg/week
Deca 1000mg/week
Hgh blast 20iu 2x/week
Humalog slin 3-4x/week

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Best one I ran for just straight mass was

test-e 500mg/wk 1-12
Anadrol 100mg 1-4
Deca 300mg/wk 1-12

For nice qaulity mass gains and staying fairly dry, I really ended up liking the eq a lot, this was my first time using it. Was hungry like no other at all times, slow gains, at first, but really started singing at me around week 14.

Test-E 600mg/wk 1-22
EQ. 600mg/wk 1-22
Deca. 400mg/wk 1-4 dropped it due to deca dick

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
Cycle?

Deca 1000mg/week
Hgh blast 20iu 2x/week
Humalog slin 3-4x/week

Holy shit dude, and you lived? That's alot of test! That's the biggest baddest cycle I've ever seen, yikes. What did you gain on that??

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Holy shit dude, and you lived? That's alot of test! That's the biggest baddest cycle I've ever seen, yikes. What did you gain on that??

Wait until dw posts before you decide if thats the "biggest baddest cycle" you've ever seen. Megadoses aren't for everyone, but to each his own. We are all purposefully driving out test levels into supraphysiological ranges, so in a way we all megadose.

Deadweight, I'm excited to see your opinion. I know you don't run cycles by the book or in a "traditional" way, but I'm sure you'll put something interesting up.

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
Yeah but ZOMB is a beast with pics on stage to prove it, a real pro IMO with a great phisque and disipline. Also ppl say you dont need mega amounts of test to grow, once you hit a certain level you need to go above and beyond except for the lucky few with great genetics. You cant look at the pro's and say their only running a gram a week, thats the least they use to maintain.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Yeah but ZOMB is a beast with pics on stage to prove it, a real pro IMO with a great phisque and disipline. Also ppl say you dont need mega amounts of test to grow, once you hit a certain level you need to go above and beyond except for the lucky few with great genetics. You cant look at the pro's and say their only running a gram a week, thats the least they use to maintain.

Wasn't taking anything away from zomb, and wasn't preaching "less is more" as a blanket statement. Like I said, to each his own. Most people who are aware of the science behind steroids understand that once you reach a certain point past homeostasis, you need quite a bit of exogenous help just to maintain, much less grow.

Sorry if you mistook what I said, no disrespect was intended to anybody.

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
None taken nor did i mean for you to take it in the wrong way, just making conversation thats all. We all just want to get big lift heavy and look good, were all here for the same reasons..I hope..

A

Awakened615

Mar 1, 2011
Cycle?

Deca 1000mg/week
Hgh blast 20iu 2x/week
Humalog slin 3-4x/week

Dude how much slin were you using with this cycle. Not to sound negitive but this is totally uncalled for and pure insanity to even think about running a cycle like and you also didnt specify how old you are how long you been training and most importanly how long you ran this cycle for. To me it sounds like bullshit and you would suffer from major atrophy. Your body naturally until 30 produces 30-70 mg of test putting 2600mg in your body a week for just say 10 weeks normal cycle time for 1 your balls are shot and you are surely lucky to be alive that cycle is rediculous. Respectfully Wake

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic