Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

All Time Favorite Cutting Cycle

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Same idea here as with the favorite bulking cycle. Don't get too hung up on dosages or whether or not you have actually run the cycle before. Just more of a "dream team" of compounds, so-to-speak.
Here's mine:

Weeks 1-7 :

Test Prop at 100mgs/day
Primo Ace at 125mgs/day
Tren Ace at 75mgs/day
Anavar at 100mgs/day

Weeks 8-14:

Test Prop at 100mgs/day
Primo Ace at 125mgs/day
Tren Ace at 75mgs/day

Weeks 15-18:

Test Prop at 100mgs/day
Primo Ace at 125mgs/day
Tren Ace at 75mgs/day
Winny at 75mgs/day

Weeks 19-20:

Test Suspension at 50mgs/2Xday
Winny at 75mgs/day

Might be the painkillers typing (I'm yoked up in the hospital right now), but I'm not quite sure why both of my cycles, the mass and the cutting, are so damn long when I myself am actually a proponent of short cycles, but who cares. This is a dream world where you can do everything to make yourself look ideal and it's all safe, haha. Switched to suspension at the end for, uh......, shits and giggles? I know there was a reason when I first typed it, but for the life of me all I can think about is the giant tits on the giant nurse who is leaning over my bed right now. I'm not looking......:-"

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
The end part of my next precontest plan is pretty much what diezel said, minus the GH(I like to try to keep a smaller waist).

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
I wish I could afford GH, but have had good luck with peps. I run a tren/mast/prop blend and would not change much except some Halo at the end for hardening purposes.

Hawk

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
The end part of my next precontest plan is pretty much what diezel said, minus the GH(I like to try to keep a smaller waist).

THe amount of GH you need to run for fatloss should not give you GH gut.

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
All you need is like 3ius of GH to shed fat but it just takes a little longer with the smaller dose.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I like the first cycle, just am wondering with all the pinning whether you'd be a total pin cushion after 20 weeks. I'm guessing the primo ace is an oral, and not an injectable?

My favorite cutter was the test prop/tren ace/masteron with winny on front and back ends. However, in all honesty it was my diet that made it ultimately successful.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I like the first cycle, just am wondering with all the pinning whether you'd be a total pin cushion after 20 weeks. I'm guessing the primo ace is an oral, and not an injectable?

Yeah, I was thinking primo ace oral, should've been more specific. You could really bump that up to 200mgs/day as its not toxic to the liver and it would wind up being as bioavailable as roughly 125mgs/day of injectable primo.
And pin cushion you say? Yeah, so what? Just kidding, but in all seriousness, I enjoy pinning ED for three reasons;
1. Reminds me everyday not to waste one meal, one workout, one hour of sleep. A motivator of sorts.
2. With a slin pin, I don't have to worry about scar tissue as much, so it's nicer to have less volume to push through a 28g slin.
3. Keeps blood levels more stable than EOD pins.

My favorite cutter was the test prop/tren ace/masteron with winny on front and back ends. However, in all honesty it was my diet that made it ultimately successful.

The cornerstone of all cycles, regardless of goals.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Let's bump this back up. Interested to hear more of your cycles/thoughts.

I ran a test/tren/mast stack before and it was amazing. I can't imagine if I had tossed in some var with it.

What are some of yalls favorite cycles to get lean on? I'd like to try out some test/EQ/mast/var for a recomp cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
One of my favorite cutters is Test, Tren, Tbol or Var, and Proviron.

Plus a strict diet and moderate cardio as well.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
One of my favorite cutters is Test, Tren, Tbol or Var, and Proviron.

Plus a strict diet and moderate cardio as well.

Man you really have me intrigued with the tbol. I've seen tommyguns talk about it too. I'm gonna have to give it a go eventually. I've never used proviron. I see that a lot of guys really love it. Sounds like a great cycle there though Rider.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Imho, Tbol is one of the most underated oral out there.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic