Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

All these diet advice, my heads spinning:/

Bmfmichael

Bmfmichael

May 11, 2014
Putting on lean mass! Trying to put on just pure muscle no fat, and im looking at so many articles on what to do, and there 100s. All so diffrent , need some help

E

Eatcleanathlete

MuscleHead
Mar 4, 2014
I think just eat and eat and eat as most have told you. Just eat man with your age and you training the way you do I dont think you would gain fat.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Putting on lean mass! Trying to put on just pure muscle no fat, and im looking at so many articles on what to do, and there 100s. All so diffrent , need some help

Before you run, you must learn to walk.

I would choose to either bulk or cut, then focus on that exclusively for 6 months, then do the opposite for 6 months. As part of this I would weigh and measure all the foods I was eating, and try to eat clean for the most part -- no salty, sugary, processed foods. Eat mostly home cooked meals consisting of a protein, veggies and grains (if you are not on a carb restricted diet). Focus on getting your training on track too.

Once you have done this for a year or two, you should have the knowledge you need to take everything to the next level. Good luck and keep us posted.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
At your age and with your build (not too much fat), JUST EAT... Eat big. Don't stress about nutrient timing and all that crap. Eat lots of good protein and healthy fats. At 15, I don't think you need to be worrying about weighing your food either.

Blacken

Blacken

Sep 6, 2013
Like everybody has said just eat like a monster at this point. When you get a little soft diet. Until eat.

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013

You can't put on muscle without fat. You can minimize the fat gain but you cannot prevent it. As everybody said, eat. Make sure to get enough protein and essential fats.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic