Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

All new comers read!.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
First off welcome to this hardcore thread...Here on this board are many old time vets that take this sport VERY SERIOUS...The life style we live is not normanl to most people..We are much better then the avg person...We have the right to brag because we put our heart and soul into this sport....We have many of years lifting under our belt...We dont fuck around period.If your a new member and new to this game read and listen before u start voiceing your oppions ...You have no right to voice your oppion because u dont have the years to understand nothing about the iron game....If you want to learn and play by the rules here u are more then welcome to learn and listen but dont come off voiceing your little oppions about what u know and whats right....U will find yourself banned one way or another...i'll see to it..Like i said this is a hard core board....Its all about the weights FIRST....Nothing eles matters ..Do you get it?This board has some of the best vets in the game...We all know who u are and we repect each other...We repect the threads that are written and we repect each other as iron brothers....And we repect the game......So fair warning to the new members if u want to be apart of this board and apart of a good list of long time vets that are mods on many of boards and some have there own boards........ then think about what u say....Repect is the game here and god dam this board will get the repect and the vets will get repect..................thanks for reading......deadweight

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Wasn't sure if there was really anyway to respond to this thread!

I'm almost scared to post now :)

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
wow DW you scared me not sure Im going to post any more I guess I just read LOL having said that great post bro

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
wow DW you scared me not sure Im going to post any more I guess I just read LOL having said that great post bro

Dont scare me like that hugerobb, we need your posts. :)

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Time to be afraid very afraid...

I feel you, DW...there are too many people who are fakes, flakes and plain lazybones.

B

bigscott

Oct 22, 2010
i have been training for over 20 years -- i dont brag , i dont think i am better then other people , bragging and coming off as if your better then others does not make you hardcore !!!

bragging , and and coming off as if your better then others is exactly what is ruining bodybuilding -

i train my balls off , i weigh upwards of 325 lbs in off season and i compete nationally -- i am humble , put family first , and live life , i am a big motherfucker but i dont come off as better then others ..

telling others if they dont give up everything in life to train are not hardcore is a joke !!! its giving credence to the exact stereotype people give bodybuilders -- killing the sport

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
i have been training for over 20 years -- i dont brag , i dont think i am better then other people , bragging and coming off as if your better then others does not make you hardcore !!!

bragging , and and coming off as if your better then others is exactly what is ruining bodybuilding -

i train my balls off , i weigh upwards of 325 lbs in off season and i compete nationally -- i am humble , put family first , and live life , i am a big motherfucker but i dont come off as better then others ..

telling others if they dont give up everything in life to train are not hardcore is a joke !!! its giving credence to the exact stereotype people give bodybuilders -- killing the sport

dude your one step from finding your way out..dw

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
well Im going to get alot of shit for this but Ive never been afraid and Im not now its my opinion and like assholes everybody has one ,I got into this game 30 yrs ago to be different than the average pencilneck walking the street Im not a bodybuilder I just lift alot a weight to be big and scary and too be better than the regular man so if you tell me you didnt get into this game too be better and different then you are full of shit because you did it too be better because we as a group are different cause we do lift alot of iron to make our bodies better than the average joe thats why we spend so much time at the gym too be better So I dont know about you but Im better than the person who doesn't lift PERIOD!!!!!

Last edited:
B

bigscott

Oct 22, 2010
well Im going to get alot of shit for this but Ive never been afraid and Im not now its my opinion and like assholes everybody has one ,I got into this game 30 yrs ago to be different than the average pencilneck walking the street Im not a bodybuilder I just lift alot a weight to be big and scary and too be better than the regular man so if you tell me you didnt get into this game too be better and different then you are full of shit because you did it too be better because we has a group are different cause we do lift alot of iron to make our bodies better than the average joe thats why we spend so much time at the gym too be better So I dont know about you but Im better than the person who doesn't lift PERIOD!!!!!

got into training because it kept me off the streets and out of jail .. everyone has there reasons

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic