Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Alflutops for knee

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Day 16 of 10 consecutive injections followed by every other day injections beginning Day 12. Prior to administering this compound my knee hurt 24-7, sitting, standing, sleeping. My pain level overall remains 3-4 whereas it was a 7-8.

Performed a moderate leg workout: leg extensions, leg curls and sled. No pain during training but a dull ache in my bad knee post WO.

Glad to hear the pain level has been reduced significantly from where you started at.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Day 33. I am going to resume ED injections for 12 days, then go back to EOD injections. I am going to slowly increase weight(s) and sets. I'll report back with my final opinion based on my own experience using Alflutops for my chronic knee pain.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Been quietly following this thread. Glad you're feeling some relief. I've been wanting to try this stuff for a while.

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
6 months out from running 2 back to back cycles of Alflutops for a decades old knee problem, I can say it worked and I only wish I knew about this medicine years ago.

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
Good to hear CFM!! My wife used aflutops a few years back and she thought they didn't help, BUT like I told her she was NOT consistent with them so of course they aren't going to work!!!

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
Good to hear CFM!! My wife used aflutops a few years back and she thought they didn't help, BUT like I told her she was NOT consistent with them so of course they aren't going to work!!!

I ran one ampule a day for 10 days and then EOD until the 21 amps were gone. I didn't miss an injection. I immediate ran another cycle using the same protocol. I was 'on' Alflutops for 6 solid weeks. From what I read and considering the half-life my protocol made sense and paid off. If she is still having problems I think giving them another try is in her best interest. I also went really easy on my knee(s) during the cycles and for about one month post therapy.

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
I made a mistake I was running Alflutops for over 8 weeks. A lot pinning for me also running GH twice a day and Test A EOD.

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
Knee pain picked up where it left off. Running another cycle of Alflutops.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Knee pain picked up where it left off. Running another cycle of Alflutops.

Where are you injecting for knee pain?

I used it 10+ years ago, I don't remember if it helped. I didn't know if it was still being made.

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
Where are you injecting for knee pain?

I used it 10+ years ago, I don't remember if it helped. I didn't know if it was still being made.

Anywhere, delts, abs, quads.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic